Papa John's Pizza

Papa John' S Pizza - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 20th Sep, 2018 - 3:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2018 - 8:02am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Papa John's Pizza

Papa John’s chairman John Schnatter resigns after using a racial slur during a May conference call. The pizza baron apologized for using the N-word after a report Wednesday cited comments he made while discussing how to prevent future public relations fumbles with the company’s marketing contractor. Schnatter, who owns roughly $700 million in company stock, is seen on pizza boxes and, until the last few months, in many Papa John’s TV spots where he’s rubbed elbows with NFL stars like retired quarterback Peyton Manning. The University of Louisville also said Wednesday that Schnatter resigned from its board of trustees. Ref. USAToday.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jul, 2018 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Pizza Johns Papa

So silly to be the head of a major business and then do one stupid thing that makes you have to resign.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2018 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #

Papa John's Pizza
A Friend

Papa John's Pizza Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

So unforgiving in today's hyper-PC world, where a person of significance can't make a stupid mistake of relatively minor import, and not be burned by it. Our world is becoming a joke of epic proportions. One single misspell, and the ceiling caves in. This is disproportionate punishment in the court of media. Progress and improvement will cease if we keep treating minor missteps as nuclear disasters.

20th Sep, 2018 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Pizza Johns Papa

I love Papa John's but it isn't my favorite pizza but one of the top ones on my list. I love the extras you get (Butter and jalapeno) that other pizza outlets don't give.

> TOPIC: Papa John's Pizza

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,