France vs Croatia

France Croatia - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Jul, 2018 - 11:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
FIFA World Cup Football 2018 FINAL - Sunday, 15 July, 2018, 11am Atlantic
12th Jul, 2018 - 12:48pm / Post ID: #

France vs Croatia

This is the FIFA 2018 World Cup Final. Discussion for this match surrounds: Croatia vs France

Check our Football Contest details. This the last prediction you will be able to make.

Note: General FIFA World Cup 2018 Discussion please see: Russia FIFA World Cup 2018.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jul, 2018 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Croatia France

France 3 and Croatia 2. This is a difficult match to predict. Both sides have done so well during their build up to this final.

12th Jul, 2018 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

France vs Croatia Sports & Fashion Music Movies

France 1 and Croatia 2. I don't think Croatia has ever reached this far or won a world cup but they do have the drive for it.

13th Jul, 2018 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Croatia France

I should at least get in this for a final prediction. I'm going to give this to France. They haven't 'struggled' to get to where they are but Croatia have:
France 2 with Croatia at 1.

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2018 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

France vs Croatia
A Friend

Croatia France

Any way you look at it we are going to get a good game. I think that France will come up as the winner. Final score for this game will be Croatia 2 and France 3.

14th Jul, 2018 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

France vs Croatia

Here is my rough predication for this game; France 3 and Croatia 3. They go to penalties and France wins.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2018 - 4:39am / Post ID: #

France vs Croatia
A Friend

France Croatia

I think France will win because they tried for a good amount of world cups. I think the score might be France 1, and Croatia 0. Because I think when two teams that reach this far, it can be hard to get goals.

15th Jul, 2018 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

France Croatia Movies Music Fashion & Sports

How about if there is a big unpredictable upset. I will go with this score:
Croatia 2 and France 1.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: France vs Croatia

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,