France vs Croatia - Page 2 of 2

The second half was no less entertaining than - Page 2 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Jul, 2018 - 5:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
FIFA World Cup Football 2018 FINAL - Sunday, 15 July, 2018, 11am Atlantic
15th Jul, 2018 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #

France vs Croatia - Page 2

Lets go with a beat up score like France 3 and Croatia 0. Its a wild shot but it could happen.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2018 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

France vs Croatia
A Friend

Croatia France

The first half was interesting and exciting. With France players getting two yellow cards they are playing on some thin ice. Have to wait and see what the second half brings.

15th Jul, 2018 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

France vs Croatia Sports & Fashion Music Movies

At half-time: An exciting match as predicted with already 3 goals happening and all caused by Croatia either through own goal, awarding a penalty or their own skill. I think Croatia is very excited and full of energy despite having played to extra time in many of their previous matches. France does not have its 'A' game on in my opinion and looks weak in the back. While they lead now I do not think they can relax with Croatia, let's see how the second half will be.

15th Jul, 2018 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Croatia France

The second half was no less entertaining than the first despite a few blunders namely the one by the French goalkeeper. Thus, brings an end to this World Cup with the French as victors but Croatia has done well and made a name for themselves.

Final Score: France 4 - Croatia 2
Goals by: Mandžukić, Griezmann, Pogba, Mbappé, Perišić and Mandžukić.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: France vs Croatia

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,