Aron Ranger - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Jul, 2018 - 9:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 557
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2018 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Aron the Ranger
A Friend

Aron the Ranger

My name is Aron. I was given this name because it belonged to my grandfather who died in battle protecting the village from Raiders. I hope to earn the title of Ranger because I want to travel around the world and protect people from its dangers. I am 5 feet 10 inches tall with a seemingly slightly muscular build. I have big blue eyes and black hair with light skin that is slightly freckled. I follow the fighters guild. In short, my dream is to become a well known adventurer in the land and then use that reputation to build alliances and rule over the land and hopefully make the land a bit more peaceful so that our people don't have to go off to war as often. I will begin this goal buy completing dangerous tasks for people that are not dishonorable. When I am not doing odd jobs for people, I will be hunting and crafting things out of leather and selling them. I view alliances as very important because it is hard to accomplish anything in this world with out people by your side which is why I hope to convince people to join me by my deeds. I cannot wait to begin my journey into this wide world. I pray that I am ready for the trials it will bring for me.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2018 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

Aron the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Aron

Advisor Description

I met Orlan a few days after I started working for the leather crafter in town doing dangerous jobs. I met him in the tavern sitting at a table alone drinking ail. He was still wearing his uniform and carrying a sword that looked quite heavily used. He had a tired look in his eyes yet he still had a friendly look about him despite the battle weariness. At the time, I was ordering a meal and buying a room in advanced. When I was choosing a place to eat he invited me to sit next to him. "You are of age to join battle young lad? Because you seem a little short." He asked. "Yes sir", I said, "the tavern owner said the same thing. I thought my height was average." He said, with a small smile on his face, "Well lad, short people can achieve big things for good or ill sometimes. What are you hoping to achieve in this fare town of ours?" I told him that I wasn't sure at this point, I sort of hoped to make a name for myself. "Well lad, don't be aiming for too high goals if you are not prepared. This world can be quite a cruel place and it is best you learn to deal with it quick. I have a feeling you will be leading a dangerous life, " he said looking at my visible scars from the recent work that I did for the Leathercrafter which involved hunting all kinds of beasts and I told him about my current dangerous work. He said, "I can teach you a few tricks for surviving with a few less bruises on your body boy. My name is Orlan I am a soldier who is tired of battle and you my boy look like a lad who does not know what is up. " And this is how I met my mentor Orlan, the weary soldier who could still smile.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2018 - 3:19am / Post ID: #

Aron the Ranger
A Friend

Aron the Ranger Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Resurrection of Aron the Ranger. I, Aron, have died but am alive again! It may be the 1st time, but I shall conquer this dark vision even if it be the one hundredth time!.

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2018 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Aron the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Aron

Aron the Ranger is raised. It is mine transgressions that caused mine 2nd demise within this destiny of fate. What object in mind do I need?

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2018 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Aron the Ranger
A Friend

Ranger Aron

Aron was a good lad. Unfortunately, he was ill prepared for this cruel world. He was found with a few missing pieces out of him. The people who examined his body said that it was because of bites from a giant spider. He was found a few days later by an adventurer doing tasks for the Palace of Parody. He loved leather crafting and wanted to one day make the world a better place but his dreams were cut tragically short. I hope he is happier on the other side.

> TOPIC: Aron the Ranger

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,