Lastlaf the Wanderer

Lastlaf Wanderer - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 31st Jan, 2024 - 11:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 1572 Medieval Text Adventure
31st Jan, 2024 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Lastlaf the Wanderer

My parents gave me the name Lastlaf. I have given myself the name Wanderer. I am a tall, gawky lad of 16 not yet fully grown into his frame. People make fun of my unruly mop of chestnut hair and juvenile attempts to grow a beard, but that has not stopped me from cultivating both.

I spent much of my youth around soldiers and armorers, and feel that I understand their character and ways best. These are the sort of people I would lead in my bid to become a ruler of men. Who knows? Perhaps one day I shall even become Ruler of Kings? Or maybe I'll just get quickly killed by a giant spider in the Reference section of the Library.

Sponsored Links:
31st Jan, 2024 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Wanderer Lastlaf

A Sentimental Value: Metal

I walked one last time through my childhood home. Seeing the rooms devoid of familiar belongings was saddening, but I hoped to salvage one last thing before leaving for good.

Thankfully, I found what I sought undisturbed in a corner, leaned against the wall behind a crate it had apparently not fit into: a battered steel heater shield with a simple light-and-dark checker pattern. I picked it up and slung it across my back before walking out the door with a heavy heart. I hoped that what the shield lacked in art, it would offer in terms of protection.

31st Jan, 2024 - 5:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Lastlaf the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

It was mid-morning when I entered the tavern, a bit after the customary hour for breaking fast, and so the common room was not crowded. I was soon approached by one of the few other patrons in the room at the time: a burly man with a beard that taunted my unfortunate facial stubble with its luxuriance. He introduced himself matter-of-factly, in a hearty if somewhat hoarse voice: "I'm Bertman. And if I'm not mistaken, you're Lastlaf. Welcome to Town."

We regarded each other silently for several moments, all sorts of questions hanging in the air between us. Finally, Bertman broke the silence. "I am a captain in a mercenary company garrisoned near here. I've been all over Medieval, but this place is as close to home for me as any place. That being the case, I knew your parents. Although it was never formalized, I was a godfather of sorts to you. And now I'm here to see that you make something of yourself besides a spider-bitten corpse."

I raised my eyebrow at that last, oddly specific remark, but I thanked him for his concern and offer of help. "Since my talents and training mainly revolve around martial pursuits," I said, "I am happy to have a Captain looking out for me. Who knows? Maybe we'll conquer and rule the realm together."

31st Jan, 2024 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Wanderer Lastlaf

Deity of Lastlaf

Saetha usually appears as a matronly spinster wearing modest clothing. She represents the values of kindness, empathy, understanding, and compassion. She does not tolerate belligerence or cruelty. She sometimes moves among mortals, approaching them in ways that test their kindness, patience, and willingness to hear people out before judging.

31st Jan, 2024 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Wanderer Lastlaf

Worship of Saetha

"Saetha", I prayed from beside my bed, "Guide my judgement and fill my heart with sympathy that I might understand and accept those I meet. That I might help all those who mean me no harm. That I protect the weak from the predations of those stronger than they. Help me to prosper in these endeavors, so that others may see the benefit of my example. Amen.

31st Jan, 2024 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Lastlaf the Wanderer

A Bully looks strange when motionless on the ground.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Jan, 2024 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Lastlaf Wanderer

A Dog Rat was one of the enemies that I laid low this day.

31st Jan, 2024 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Drearash
(+)

Lastlaf Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Ever fought a Bat Swarm? I did… and beat it to death.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Lastlaf the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,