Dnarion the Wanderer - Page 2 of 2

And so it was that my nephew, Dnarion, became - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 2:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 567
21st Jul, 2018 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Dnarion
(+)

Dnarion the Wanderer - Page 2

Message to Advisor

I have made some progress towards my goals for becoming the Ruler of Kings, but the work is slow. Twice now I have been saved from being slain, but I have dealt with the consequences to my soul for being so resurrected. Slowly, I begin to gain the experience I need in order to continue my training, and be of service to others. Skills I have begun to acquire: including chess, dancing, cooking, running, and reactions, as well as writing. I know I still have much to learn, but I have not been idle, Sir. I can only hope my actions are good in your sight, and that I am doing my family honor.

I will not forsake my commitment to Alana, but I wish to be better trained for when I must face the two ambushing ruffians who seek to claim what does not belong to them. I know she must be worried as to why I have not yet returned to her, but I will make it right, Captain. The Lady of Parody had me write her a poem - which she thoroughly enjoyed and swiftly showed off. Just before making it here to the tavern; I saw a woman such I have never seen before. I have not the ability to tell you about her; though I made mention of her in my journal earlier. She was like a Goddess!

Oh, speaking of my journal - I did get it taken care of and decorated according to your wishes.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jul, 2018 - 2:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Dnarion
(+)

Wanderer Dnarion

And so it was that my nephew, Dnarion, became careless in his pursuit to help others. He had a kind heart and soul, and yet not the wisdom of when to act and when not to. It happened that he was desperately trying to help the Mystic of the Town by dealing with a Giant Ant invading her garden sanctuary. Alas, my nephew was not yet trained enough to deal with such a threat...though he fought bravely enough. In the end, I found his corpse in the garden mauled by the mandibles of the foe he had fought. It was clear he had done his best with the skill he had; for there was a strange dark blood on the ground nearby. I can only surmise Dnarion had at least wounded the creature before he was struck down in his duty. I had warned Dnarion not to go on such dangerous assignments, but the lad was strong of will. I took him back to the temple with Alana, and there she took care of his arrangements - paid for by what money he still had on him. I suppose after he dealt with the thugs trying to rob him of delivering Alana's payment to the Jeweler; he may have thought he could take on a single Giant Ant. Such now is the price he paid for his misperception, and all our hopes are dashed away.

So passes my sister's hope for the realms. Alhandra had such high hopes, and Dnarion had the right spirit...just not the wisdom. At least they shall be reunited together now in death, but it falls now to me to tell his Father of how his son has perished.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Dnarion the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,