Helmut
Farmer

Level: 2
Action: Living
ROK II

Geek
(+)

Helmut the Good

Helmut means "brave". My mother gave me this name because she said I had big things to do in this life and I will have to be brave if I am to overcome them. At six feet tall and average build I am not anything glorious but I can stand my ground when necessary.

I will probably pursue the class of cleric as it is within me to help others. I never saw myself as a ruler over anyone but if that is what is necessary to keep or borders safe then so be it.

Post Date: 16 January 2019 - 10:45 pm / Post ID: #

Helmut the Good

Stress is that condition created when the mind overrides the body's basic desire to choke the living shit out of some asshole who desperately needs it. -- Unknown

Post Date: 20th Jul, 2018 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #
Helmut
Farmer

ROK II

Geek
(+)

Helmut the Good Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Father Perry, a good soul, was someone to be looked up to. Most in the town knew him for his ability to heal and give life to the sick. When he approached me I thought he wanted me to serve under him which I would have gladly done, but his approach was for another reason. He knew I was destined to be a ruler of kings and told me that he would advise me to make it happen. I was elated about it because I had already decided that I wanted to be a cleric.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2018 - 1:31pm / Post ID: #
Helmut
Farmer

ROK II

Geek
(+)

Good Helmut

Most beautiful lady of Helmut

A beauty of a woman walked passed me today and my eyes were stuck on her like a bee to honey. She was beautiful in every way. When she walked she looked like she was moving on clouds. I can best describe her as having straight long black hair and oriental eyes. She was slender and had a cute smile. I still have her in my mind and can't get her out of it. I met a hobbit right after who promised a meeting but I don't know if it will happen.

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2018 - 11:57am / Post ID: #
Helmut
Farmer

ROK II

Geek
(+)

Good Helmut

Message to Advisor

I have returned to the place under palace. The woman named Fluke said I could go there once again so I am trying my luck as I was fairly lucky last time. I don't know if this place is more worst than a thieves den but it really can get to you. I have already passed a skeleton that had a history.

Post Date: 5.5 Days Ago / Post ID: #
Helmut
Farmer

ROK II

Geek
(+)

Helmut the Good

T'was the first time I encountered a Dog Rat. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Helmut
Farmer

ROK II

Geek
(+)

Helmut Good

I have defeated a Bat Swarm. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Helmut the Good.

Helmut
Farmer

ROK II

Geek
(+)

Helmut Good

Let it be known that I, Helmut, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Helmut
Farmer

ROK II

Geek
(+)

Helmut Good Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Let it be known that I, Helmut, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Guest please SHARE: "Helmut the Good" on:

Sponsored Links:

We may have more on Helmut the Good, Search first and if not Start A NEW Topic if Helmut the Good is not what you had in mind.
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Helmut the Good

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

shout Shoutbox!

16th Jan, 2019
10:45pm GMT
JB: See the plans we have for 2019 in our Newsletter: January 2019.

JB: A summary of what has been done is in our Newsletter: December 2018.

JB: Currently, working towards merging many Boards.

JB: You can now Search within a Thread via the Thread Options Menu button at the top right of any Thread.

JB: Added a new MENU button to the top right which keeps all the links neat and in one place. As time goes by this will populated with more information and options.

JB: We upgraded our code. We are using the latest version of PHP. Please let us know if you get any errors.

JB: Hello , you can see what is happening in the Community via our latest Newsletter: HERE!

Enter Your Shout:

Shout Back Now

Highlights

Ruler Of Kings 2 Text RPG General Discussion: Top  Ruler Kings 2 The Best Text Adventure You Will Ever Play! The official site: RulerOfKings.com By Wizard 2.4 Days Ago Discuss It!
Is Manipulating Someone An Evil Practice?: Manipulate By Madison 4.2 Days Ago Discuss It!
ISIS - ISIL: Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda By News 22nd Dec, 2018 - 8:43pm Discuss It!
Directly Meeting With Aliens: Discuss  Directly Meeting With Aliens Why haven't we as a collective earth met with aliens yet? By Grimcrow 22nd Dec, 2018 - 11:47am Discuss It!
Depression: Best of  Depression Treatment for Depression By Pagan 17th Dec, 2018 - 3:10am Discuss It!
Global Climate Change: Top  Global Climate Change World EcoSystem - Biodiversity Changes - Who is on board and who isn By Factual 14th Dec, 2018 - 12:14pm Discuss It!
Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water: Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis By ILoveSMF 11th Dec, 2018 - 1:05pm Discuss It!
Are People Born Gay Or Gay By Choice?: Homosexual behavior stems from the mind or genetics? By lace 24th Sep, 2018 - 1:30pm Discuss It!
USA Teachers Carrying Guns: Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments. By Swell 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am Discuss It!
Difference Between Love & Lust: How do I know if I am in love or in lust? By Paladin 21st Feb, 2018 - 8:41pm Discuss It!
The Media: Can they say anything they want without worrying about the effect? By Abnninja 16th Sep, 2017 - 4:17am Discuss It!