Bolhomen the Monk

Bolhomen Monk - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 4:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 571
22nd Jul, 2018 - 2:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Boholmen
(+)

Bolhomen the Monk

I am Bolhomen the Monk. I am known as the Monk because of my search for Nibbana. I see myself as one who follows fighting monks. I want to make a name for myself as a teacher of the Dhamma. My appearance is quite plain, with orange and red temple robes. I intend to teach my way through my travels, with a warhammer at my side.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jul, 2018 - 3:42am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Boholmen
(+)

Monk Bolhomen

Advisor Description

Soendre is the daughter of a wealthy shipping family. She approached me while working as a village fisher. She was dressed as a dilletante while overseeing business, and approached due to my monk's robes. We discussed the Dhamma and she became my student. Her influence could be of great value to spreading the teachings. She hopes that I will one day be a well known monk, bringing these teachings to everyone.

22nd Jul, 2018 - 4:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Boholmen
(+)

Bolhomen the Monk Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

So lithe so lithe the actress of commonwealth,
Her rosen countenance doth adorn her,
So brazen mine eye's accounting of her silhouette;
Tis a near reach of the mind to disclothe her,
And fables ache when about her lips, that may only gods unreached may part them.

> TOPIC: Bolhomen the Monk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,