Muscles When You Are Old

Muscles Old - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 10:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Video Available Jim Arrington
22nd Jul, 2018 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

Muscles When You Are Old

Old age does not have to be synonymous with old age homes, being sick, moving slow. Being weak or bed ridden. Look at this guy in his 70s!

Here he fools the younger guys in a gym:

Interview with Jim Arrington in his 80s:

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jul, 2018 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Old You Muscles

That is really incredible. There are a number of older guys that have been using weightlifting to keep their muscles up and stay younger.

22nd Jul, 2018 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Muscles When You Are Old Health & Special Psychology

That should be inspiring for anyone to start going to gym. What makes him different from any other person is his consistency. He can hardly walk properly but he can still lift- now that's determination.

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2018 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Muscles When You Are Old
A Friend

Old You Muscles

I know I am keeping my strength up. The rest of me is falling apart slowly but I am still strong and able to help people.

22nd Jul, 2018 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Old You Muscles

Yeah but do you look like that too? wink.gif I think its just years of dedication like Krusten said and 99.9% of us are probably not going to put in that kind of time because were happy with being in a rocking chair at that age.

> TOPIC: Muscles When You Are Old

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,