Zailon the Warrior

Zailon Warrior - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2018 - 11:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 573
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2018 - 12:26am / Post ID: #

Zailon the Warrior
A Friend

Zailon the Warrior

My name is Zailon. I am known as the warrior because that is my dream. To fight as my father did before me and to one day lead people. I stand 5 feet and 10 inches tall. I have a bit of a muscular build due to my past. When I was young I spent a lot of time learning from Soldiers my father used to lead, mostly about combat. So as a result, I follow the ways of the warriors. My dream is to fight my way to leadership of this land. I believe the skills I will gain over my life will be enough to lead me to the top. The trade I plan on taking up when I am not fighting is forging to increase my strength. So that I can crush anyone who gets in my way. Now begins my journey.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2018 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Zailon the Warrior
A Friend

Warrior Zailon

Advisor Description

I saw him in the tavern soon after I arrived. He was dressed plainly yet for some reason, looked like he did not fit in with the normal patrons of this place despite the fact that he was speaking amicably with a few of them. I was ordering my usual meal and ail and was preparing to sit down at an empty table. When I sat down at the table and started to begin eating he came to me and started asking me at first simple questions such as "how are you?". He sounded quite cheerful as if he was doing something extraordinary. Eventually the small talk finished me and he commented. "You look like an ambitious young man. What do you hope do accomplish?" I told him of my dream to fight and lead as my father did before me. He asked me to tell him my full name and when I did, a look of recognition passed over him. "Ah I heard of your fathers exploits in battle. He saved me once in fact. I never quite repaid him for that. Follow me and I will help you get acquainted with the town." I agreed to follow him and he gave me the tour of the town. And we have been meeting ever since then mainly in the tavern which seemed to be his favorite place. I eventually learned that he was a Aristocrat and that he dressed plainly when he went to the town to avoid notice because he did not like bringing guards when he went out to the town. And thus began my journey with Arodon guiding me.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2018 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Zailon the Warrior
A Friend

Zailon the Warrior Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Why Am I Zailon?

I excepted Stefan's quest. I started walking down the path he told me to. When I saw a strange child who asked me what I was doing which I found quite strange because I am a stranger to her and she bothered to ask instead of play. She noted my morality.

> TOPIC: Zailon the Warrior

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,