Kissing Up To The Boss In The Workplace

Kissing Boss Workplace - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 13th Nov, 2018 - 8:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Top  Kissing Up Boss In Workplace
Post Date: 28th Jul, 2018 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Kissing up to the boss can increase employees' bad behavior in the workplace, study shows. 'Kissing up to the boss' at work may help boost employees' careers but it also depletes the employees' self-control resources, leaving them more susceptible to behaving badly in the workplace, a new study has found. Source 9k.

Kissing Up To The Boss In The Workplace (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
7th Sep, 2018 - 11:04am / Post ID: #

Workplace The Boss To Kissing

I do not like to see people doing this. It is annoying to watch and worst to see because it makes them (The kisser0 look like they have no class.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 87 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 8.7%

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2018 - 4:23pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kissing Up To The Boss In The Workplace History & Civil Business Politics

Being a person who has never did this but have watched people do this it does make me wonder about them. I am one who preferred to let my level or work knowledge and completion show how much of a valued asset I was to the company. I would think others could do that too and not kiss up to a boss to get ahead. Seeing someone do that I can understand how it can cause rift in the workplace and the one kissing up to think they could get away with more and doing less work.

24th Sep, 2018 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #

Worst than the person that's kissing up is the boss who knows they are kissing up and buys into it anyways, that's more disgusting. rolleyes.gif.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2018 - 2:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

It is disgusting. It goes on in every job pretty much. Most of the time it is someone with marginal skills at the job. It's much easier for them to improve their job status by kissing up than by actually working.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2018 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

This is one of the main reasons I left my job by retirement. I couldn't handle the way the kiss the bosses ass was expected and I would not play that game and told the bosses what the real deal was. The little boss did not like being told the truth and wanted just Yes men and I was not one so I retired before I got fired.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2018 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Kissing To Boss The Workplace

It goes on everywhere. Some brown sniffers honestly get some manager positions because they kiss up. It's utterly disgusting and unprofessional, I always wondered how these people that don't do work get these positions.

13th Nov, 2018 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

Kissing To Boss The Workplace Politics Business Civil & History

Attention seekers and gold diggers do this all the time. They are very selective about who they do it with (Re: check their wallet / position first) but once they zero in on their target they become relentless.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 9 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.9%

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Kissing Up To The Boss In The Workplace

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,