Kaukusaki Introduction

Kaukusaki Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 14th Aug, 2018 - 5:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2018 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 1
Flag Posts: 13
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Kaukusaki Introduction

Just a game developer who enjoys a bit of random dice rolling. I found out about this little corner of the web from the Role-playing Game maker forums and decided to check it out ...
I have some down time for right now so I'll put one of my characters to the test and try to break the game engine *laugh*.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Aug, 2018 - 4:55am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2018 - 10:48am / Post ID: #

Introduction Kaukusaki

Welcome to Ruler of Kings 2(ROK II)

This will be thy most favored Text Adventure ever. To begin thy adventure seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start.

If ye be needing additional Role-playing Games with which to broaden thy reach then thou mayest read: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? where thou mayest play Dungeons & Dragons with other Players.

If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy Introduction.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2018 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Kaukusaki Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Kaukusaki! The "Game engine" is more likely to 'break' you before you can break it but nice to have you here. Is that avatar of a black hole what does it mean?

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2018 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Member Learner
[?] CPosts: 1
Flag Posts: 13
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.2%
[+] Gain: 100.00 FP
Charm: none

Introduction Kaukusaki

I already died like 4 times now trying to figure out the limits XD that black hole there is the lustrous afro of Colin Kapernik and I aspire to have a fro that big wink.gif
I'm still figuring out the pace of the game. Olde English isn't my forte and I had to brush up on medieval times to see what I could do and can't do to survive this game world. I'm having fun despite getting whacked by giant ants it feels like when I first played Morrowind and got ko'ed by dinky mudcrabs from the start (Laugh).

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: | Politics:
Tenet: | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Aug, 2018 - 4:55am
Signature:
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2018 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Kaukusaki

Hi again Kaukusaki! If you are dying so often in ROK II then you might want to read this: Ruler of Kings Text Role-playing Game FAQ & Videos.

> TOPIC: Kaukusaki Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,