Edward the Fighter

Edward Fighter - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 7th Aug, 2018 - 12:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II Text RPG Character 594
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2018 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Edward the Fighter
A Friend

Edward the Fighter

I am Edward. I was told that my name means "Wealthy guardian" when I asked about it to the pudgy scholar living in our basement.

Ever since that day, I have been working to live up to my name. I have trained my body and mind to overcome any obstacle and protect the people under my wing. Yet I have failed to educate myself in more spiritual matters. Even so,I believe my skill set is quite versatile. I'm optimistic about my future exploits.

Now my chosen title might be a bit misleading.I have been trained to fight but I would never attack someone if they did not attack me first and I would never kill someone if they weren't hell bent on killing me. I wish to bring peace to these realms by keeping order. I'll start with small steps, like settling disputes,bringing criminals to justice etc.

I am of average height. I have a stout build which honestly makes me look like a walking barrel. I have curly black hair with dark brown eyes. I am quite swarthy due to my rather vague heritage. I have a scar that runs down my left eyebrow.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2018 - 12:33pm / Post ID: #

Edward the Fighter
A Friend

Fighter Edward

Advisor Description

I met Charlemagne(Or Char for short) when I was about five or six.I'm not completely sure.
He was an orphan, running errands for the townsfolk at day then sleeping under our roof at night.
My mother always encouraged me to help him with his duties.In fact,I believe it was those long days of errand-running that set me on the path of self improvement.

I could make my dreams come true if I worked hard enough.That's the lesson Charl taught me.He inspired me to show effort towards my goals.I could not imagine a better friend to have in these days.

> TOPIC: Edward the Fighter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,