Thorin the Mighty - Page 25 of 33

I, Thorin, have gained enough experience that - Page 25 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 5th Apr, 2020 - 2:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 33 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29  ...Latest (33) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 600 Medieval Text Adventure
25th Feb, 2020 - 2:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty - Page 25

What I did today…

Today, I led my armies across the plains but they did not encounter any of the enemies as I had hoped so no gold or experience were earned. Even though I did not see any new treasure I am sure that tomorrow will bring good prospects.

Sponsored Links:
7th Mar, 2020 - 11:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Mighty, but I am also an expert Augment of which I am very proud.

13th Mar, 2020 - 3:59pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

What I will do tomorrow…

Tomorrow, what will I do, why the same things that have gotten me to this point: acquire fame, spend on my armies and learn a skill or two. These things work well together although at times it can be difficult.

21st Mar, 2020 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 25 Mighty Thorin

Honeymoon with Charis

Thorin spends an amazing time with Charis in what could be described as a dream filled honeymoon in an isolated cottage where they can fully know every aspect of each other. The days become short and the nights long with each other in an embrace that will surely see children come from it. Charis makes Thorin very happy.

25th Mar, 2020 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

Enticing of Elizabeth

While things were solid with Charis, Thorin felt he needed another woman around to meet his needs while Charis was rather unwell. This is where Elizabeth came in. She looked like the twin sister of Charis although they say they aren't related. I had previously asked Charis on a dat and she agreed so we meet and set a time for the evening.

28th Mar, 2020 - 1:07am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty

Expert in the Know Aura Skill is what I am now. I shall use the Know Aura Skill towards meh ultimate goal.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Apr, 2020 - 12:49am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty - Page 25

Message to Advisor

I made the wretched mistake of investing too many times in my armies and this led to be accumulating debt. Landing in prison was not a fond site and I lost part of my reputation because of it. I have to find ways to redeem myself now and make sure I have all the gold I need on hand!

5th Apr, 2020 - 2:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 25

I, Thorin, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 13 among my fellow men.

> TOPIC: Thorin the Mighty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,