Thorin the Mighty - Page 27 of 33

Some refer to me as Thorin, the Nature Speak - Page 27 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th May, 2020 - 10:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 33 pgs.  23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31  ...Latest (33) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 600 Medieval Text Adventure
2nd May, 2020 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty - Page 27

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Mighty, but I am also an expert Dancing of which I am very proud.

Sponsored Links:
10th May, 2020 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

A Woodsman Leader died due to my unique combat skills.

15th May, 2020 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A Brown Bear died due to my unique combat skills.

15th May, 2020 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 27 Mighty Thorin

My Next Medieval Adventure

I paid some gold to get a specific job that could raise my fame and gold. I was surprised that within a short time one of the wenches tipped me about an elf maiden that wanted some gold obtained from a certain place. She told me I would need many physical skills and I felt in that area I am pretty well taken care of. So I am now ready to set off to see what happens next.

15th May, 2020 - 12:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

A Barbarian died due to my unique combat skills.

18th May, 2020 - 9:54pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty

Children with Charis

My dear Charis, if you want children then I am happy for both you and me because having a prosperity is an important part of keeping a royal family. As such we will begin now and work towards it. I am looking forward to a boy but will be grateful for a girl and if she takes after the beauty of her mother she will be a sight to behold.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st May, 2020 - 3:16pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty - Page 27

Dating Elizabeth

Elizabeth, you know I love your twin sister and I think it will be very unique if I can have your hand eventually as well. You share the same beauty so this will please me well and may be entertaining to try and figure out who is who. Anyway, let us start by getting to know each other yes? I will like to have you dine with me in the evening.

27th May, 2020 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 27

Some refer to me as Thorin, the Nature Speak master.

> TOPIC: Thorin the Mighty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,