Thorin the Mighty - Page 5 of 33

Favorite Skill training When I first learned - Page 5 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 4th Nov, 2018 - 11:26am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (33) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 600 Medieval Text Adventure
14th Oct, 2018 - 6:39am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty - Page 5

Thoughts on the Chancellor

Thoughts on each chancellor carries. The one in he town is selfish and should be removed from the position while the one in Llafair genuinely cares for his people. I am not sure about the lady on Anglesey but I will soon find out.

Sponsored Links:
15th Oct, 2018 - 2:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

Today I joined the Ranger's Guild as welcomed in by Raven Forestgreen.

16th Oct, 2018 - 9:08am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Drinking at the Tavern

One of the highlights of life is taking a rest with a good drink while in the tavern. What you get out of it is not only a little relaxation but also some entertainment. Added toto that is the gossip you gather that can turn o t to be very valuable.

16th Oct, 2018 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Page 5 Mighty Thorin

Renting a room at the Tavern

When I first go my own home I thought I would not need to see a tavern again but then I encountered the need to stay somewheresomewhere when visiting other places. I like taverns for drink and food but not for sleeping as the walls are too hollow making it for a very restless night.

23rd Oct, 2018 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Mighty Thorin

Thorin the Mighty Lives!. Mine objective is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered faults for the 5th time much to mine amazed. I am not in a world of the middle ages yet I have become it.

26th Oct, 2018 - 1:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin the Mighty

Today I have been received as Level 4 within my Clan.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Oct, 2018 - 11:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty - Page 5

Today I have been received as Level 5 within my Clan.

4th Nov, 2018 - 11:26am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Hunter
(+)

Thorin Mighty Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 5

Favorite Skill training

When I first learned to specialize in the sword I was amazed at how much my ability improved. So surprising was the difference that it had a long impact on my career in fighting. Therefore it is easy for me to choose sword specialization as my favorite skill.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (33) »

> TOPIC: Thorin the Mighty

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,