Stealing A Plane

Stealing Plane - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 13th Aug, 2018 - 3:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best of  Stealing Plane How to steal and airplane
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2018 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Stealing A Plane

'Insider threat': How did a Horizon Air worker manage a commercial plane heist from Seattle airport? The 29-year-old employee, who has yet to be officially identified, worked for Horizon for 3 ½ years, airline officials said Saturday. He had multiple background checks, including a 10-year criminal check. He was "Fully certified" to be on the tarmac and with the plane, according to CEO Gary Beck. Source 8k.

Stealing A Plane
Stealing A Plane (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Aug, 2018 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Plane Stealing

Man who authorities say stole commercial airliner from Seattle airport identified as Richard Russell, reports say. The Associated Press and The Seattle Times identified the 29-year-old Horizon Air worker as Richard Russell, who helped to handle luggage and tow aircrafts. Authorities say he had worked Friday, and was in uniform, when he got into the cockpit of a Horizon Airlines Bombardier Q400 plane and took off. He is believed to have died when the plane crashed into Ketron Island, about 30 miles south of Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Ref. USAToday.

12th Aug, 2018 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Stealing A Plane History & Civil Business Politics

That is such a weird case. Now we not only have to watch the passengers but the ground staff. Just now we will be watching the pilots. I am here shaking my head at the decay of society.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Plane Stealing

Plane hijacker: ‘I do some pretty cool things’. THE man who stole and crashed a Horizon Air Q400 plane uploaded an eerily cheerful final video to YouTube describing his job. Source 7f.

Post Date: 13th Aug, 2018 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Stealing A Plane
A Friend

Plane Stealing

More and more as time goes on the skies are getting more and more unsafe and people wonder why I do not fly. Working in an medium sized international airport for over 22 years I witnessed a lot of things that made me shake my head. While this was unexpected I do wonder about the federal background checks on a lot of people.

> TOPIC: Stealing A Plane

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,