Melissa the Magician

Melissa Magician - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 23rd Sep, 2018 - 1:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 611 Medieval Text Adventure
15th Aug, 2018 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Reader
(+)

Melissa the Magician

Melissa is short, a bit chubby but would not be considered 'fat'. She has emerald eyes and unique features that make her easily identifiable. While not the best looking she certainly does turn some heads.

Melissa is taking her new mission to be the future ruler with pride. She intends to acquire all the skills and equipment needed for this to happen even if that includes befriending a few undesirables.

She has always had an interest in magic and intends to pursue this hence the title attached to her name.

Sponsored Links:
19th Aug, 2018 - 1:40am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Reader
(+)

Magician Melissa

Advisor Description

Dicton introduced himself to me when I was walking through the streets, He simply stopped me by calling my name and when I turned around I saw him there, a soldier with shabby equipment but a pleasant smile. He explained my situation better than I could and in some ways more than I knew. He told me he was chosen by my mother because they knew each other before I was even born. I did not like how that sounded but I ran with it. I will see what he offers to ensure I am not taken for a ride to a place I cannot return.

6th Sep, 2018 - 11:27am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Reader
(+)

Melissa the Magician Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

I loved my mother and still do although I can't tell wherever she is I am sure she knows it. It is because of the promise she had in me that I am doing all that I am doing right now. She saw me as the next ruler of kings and I intend to not disappoint.

9th Sep, 2018 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Reader
(+)

Magician Melissa

Message to Advisor

I tried to get gold through work but I did not qualify but someone told me about this dungeon under the palace of that strange lady called "Fluke" so I decided to investigate. Guess what… I am here now in the dungeon. I've spent a lot of time here already and killed a few disgusting creatures but the treasure is pretty good. I hope to get out soon.

18th Sep, 2018 - 3:05am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Reader
(+)

Magician Melissa

Most handsome gentleman of Melissa

A handsome gentleman passed my way today. His description was ideal because he was her tall, had piercing blue eyes and sandy brown hair that fell on his face. He had broad shoulders by was not bulky or overly muscular like a barbarian.. He had w certain confidence about he myself that was impressive. Rarely do you see a man like that without them being arrogant or even prideful. As he walked by he smiled at me and it made all the butterflies of my stomach start to flutter.

22nd Sep, 2018 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Reader
(+)

Melissa the Magician

The Resurrection of Melissa the Magician. I, Melissa, have died but am alive again! This be a bedtime story, for who knew that it would take mine 1st resuscitation to be entranced.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Sep, 2018 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Reader
(+)

Melissa Magician

Let it be known that I, Melissa, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

23rd Sep, 2018 - 1:28am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Reader
(+)

Melissa Magician Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Reflections on your father

I do not know the man, my father. I have clips in my mind about him showing up to our home with bloodied armor and a desperate passion for my mother. Then he would leave as quickly as he came. That was all I knew of him except for things told to me by people who say they knew him.

> TOPIC: Melissa the Magician

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,