Sapphire the Princess

Sapphire Princess - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Aug, 2018 - 2:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 613 Medieval Text Adventure
15th Aug, 2018 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess

I, am Sapphire. I love my name and the parents that gave it to me. I have long red hair, light brown eyes and pale white skin. At 5'7" I am about average for a woman and tend to look gothic in appearance but not too dark.

I have a love for various skills but tend to be more awestruck by druids and rangers. Perhaps I will follow them eventually. I have no set plan to become the next ruler… how does one even make such a plan? I do know I will use what comes along towards this goal.

Sponsored Links:
16th Aug, 2018 - 11:54am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Princess Sapphire

Advisor Description

During my activities in the town I was told about Justin through his messenger who met me during my rounds. He explained that his master, Justin was a good friend of my father's, and he had an important message for me. When I did meet I was definitely suspicious but that soon left when he verified some information that I knew could only be given to him by my mother.

18th Aug, 2018 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

A handsome man was what I saw today while going about my stuff in the town. He was tall, dark and full of muscles and yet there was something tender about him. He did not walk with any kind of pride or puffed chest as other men do and I did notice he stopped to help some of the old ladies with their goods. He had me awed because you don't see this often if at all. I hoped that he would look my way and we could somehow get to know each other better but that was all just a dream.

20th Aug, 2018 - 10:55am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Princess Sapphire

Reflections on your mother

My mother was like any typical mother I suppose. She did look after my needs and tried to teach me the best she could but I was not as faithful. The most surprising thing she did was to contact my present advisor before I came to this town. It makes me wonder.... Did she know she was going to die?

20th Aug, 2018 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Princess Sapphire

Awkward Movements Burlesque Competition

What an embarrassing yet necessary thing I did today. I participated in the burlesque games at Lady Fluke's place. I was required to stand some sour grapes while reciting a poem. While doing that I would have grapes thrown at me if I did not say the poem as it should have been said.

21st Aug, 2018 - 6:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire the Princess

Message to Advisor

Its been a long day, so I am glad that it has ended and now I can get a good rest before starting again tomorrow. I am hoping to achieve more enlightenment since acquiring a good bit of pretty pebbles from the contest earlier today.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Aug, 2018 - 8:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire Princess

Reflections on your father

Father, as far as I have been told, was a great general in an army that he commanded. I don't know how that benefitted me but I accepted the story mostly because I heard it so many times from my mother and others who claimed to have known him. Yet, as I consider this question, I do not know who he really is… so he remains like a dream in my mind.

30th Aug, 2018 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Stacia
(+)

Sapphire Princess Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Message to Advisor

Thank you for highlighting my cause, it will help me in the long run. I am not doing anything noble at the moment as training in various skills takes up most of the day. After that I need to see to my clan as they seem needy of my services.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (20) »

> TOPIC: Sapphire the Princess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,