Acid Reflux Disease

Acid Reflux Disease - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 24th May, 2017 - 3:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Best of  Acid Reflux Disease Gastro esophageal reflux disease or GERD
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2008 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #

Acid Reflux Disease

What cause acid reflux disease, its symptoms and treatments

Acid reflux is the common term for gastro esophageal reflux disease or GERD, the condition of abnormal reflux that causes mucosal damages. This disease can affect both adults and children or infants, but gives high vulnerability to pregnant women, smokers and people who doze off right after eating without prior rest.

Acid Reflux Disease
Acid Reflux Disease (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
19th Aug, 2009 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Disease Reflux Acid

I've had Acid Reflux Disease ever since I can remember. I remember having the symptoms every day when I was as young as five years old. I thought everyone had the pain and reflux that I did. When I would tell people what was going on they would look at me weird but I still thought they experienced the same thing I did. I didn't get diagnosed until I was a teenager, then I started learning what foods and drinks I needed to avoid. I have even started swallowing drinks and foods a certain way to avoid the painful reflux. Here are a few tips: avoid Sunny Delight if you have Acid Reflux Disease, don't lay down directly after eating, watch out around greasy foods or acidic foods and drinks, and avoid consuming large quantities of ketchup.

20th Aug, 2009 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

Acid Reflux Disease Health & Special Psychology

Are the effects of Acid reflux reversable? I remember having this disease at some point, and I ate Yoplait yogurt (the chocolate whips... Yummy) to try to combat the symptoms. Sometimes if I dont eat on mornings, I get little reminders of what it used to feel like, which makes me wonder if there is any cure for this disease

20th Aug, 2009 - 1:03am / Post ID: #

Disease Reflux Acid

Sure it is reversible. I'm no medical expert, but I know the body can heal itself once it is given the necessary to do so. In the mornings eat only fruit during elimination period. Eat your food in a good combination (don't mix alkaline with acids) and stay away from devitalized foods that are often fried or salted. The more you can eat your food raw, staying away from meats the better you will be in every area.

20th Aug, 2009 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

Disease Reflux Acid

Thanks JB. I am vegetarian, but it is so difficult to find fresh fruits on mornings. But there are doubles, aloo pie and pholourie vendors right outside the office, which I sort of have almost everyday (sob). But I get your point (laugh.gif)

20th Aug, 2009 - 3:49am / Post ID: #

Acid Reflux Disease

Well Acid Reflux will be your friend. You should allow the fact that you are a vegetarian work for you and not against you. As for your other comments I think you should have a look at these Threads: Source 6 and Source 2 and continue that aspect of it there.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 11:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Acid Reflux Disease

Best Foods for Acid Reflux. Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) is one of the most common disorders of the digestive tract. The two most typical symptoms are heartburn and regurgitation of […] Ref. Source 1l.

Post Date: 24th May, 2017 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Acid Reflux Disease
A Friend

Acid Reflux Disease Psychology Special & Health

I know you can also get acid reflux from a hiatal hernia and that has nothing to do with diet. Of course, modifying your diet would help even here.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Acid Reflux Disease

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,