Vella Rogue - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Aug, 2018 - 2:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 626 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2018 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Vella the Rogue
A Friend

Vella the Rogue

Having lost her family in a natural disaster she took solace at the local tavern earning a small wage and making others laugh in the process. A disagreement between patrons turned sour and quickly became a case of mistaken identity. Was this intentional? Was it an accident? She had to flee, and attempt to discover the events of that day and clear her name by other means.

While persued by the authorities she had to survive in a corrupt world. With her persistence, cunning and determination, she managed to face all obstacles and overcome them still looking for the evidence which eluded her.

While still constantly on the move, she now works perfecting her skills and talents, and one day hopes to seek vengeance for the actions in the past and finally find peace of mind.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2018 - 6:14am / Post ID: #

Vella the Rogue
A Friend

Rogue Vella

Vella the Rogue is raised. I, Vella, have died but am alive again! How can mine failures leave me with my 1st death to carry me downward astonished in this medieval world? It is mine lack of calling.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2018 - 6:17am / Post ID: #

Vella the Rogue
A Friend

Vella the Rogue Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Vella the Rogue is raised. This be a quest, for who knew that it would take mine 2nd resuscitation to be astounded.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2018 - 10:10am / Post ID: #

Vella the Rogue
A Friend

Rogue Vella

Advisor Description

He's witty, creative, cheerful and perhaps a little too impatient.

He lost his sisters in a long lasting heatwave, drought and famine plagued his village. While obstructed by many he had to survive in a insane world. With his persistance and intrepidness, he managed to battle the elements and overpower anybody who's a hinderance.

Although he feels like there's more caution than needed in this world he still made a new friend, a best friend who would always have his back, and he would protect her no matter what was thrown in their path.

Still plagued by the past, he now works as a mercenary. By doing so, he hopes to find new adventures and learn a lot of new skills. With the support of great friends, he is unstoppable in an amazing world. With his skills and diligence, there's nothing to stop him from staying ahead of the game and want to improve the world. He could quickly become a friend you'd want by your side.

But anything could happen; he is currently still growing up and learning new things. He feels like there's more to see, taste and experience in this world. Luckily he has a great companion to support him.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2018 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

Vella the Rogue
A Friend

Rogue Vella

Breath of life comes to Vella the Rogue. Mine overwhelmed 3rd awakening. Was it a dungeon of fears. I need to changeth mine reason for being.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2018 - 1:16am / Post ID: #

Vella the Rogue
A Friend

Vella the Rogue

No one shall lay low Vella the Rogue. It may be the 4th time, but I shall conquer this day dream even if it be the one hundredth time!.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Aug, 2018 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Vella the Rogue
A Friend

Vella Rogue

The easiest thing Vella was able to do was die. Evidently the ability to stay alive was an extremely difficult thing for her to accomplish, continuously rushing head long into avoidable battles. Cause of death was sharp force trauma to the chest, and blood loss resulting from a severed arm. Thankless destitutes are already looting the corpse...best get what you can while you can, she didnt have much!

> TOPIC: Vella the Rogue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,