Closed
ROK II RPG Character 637 Medieval Text Adventure
2nd Sep, 2018 - 1:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Cyrus
(+)

Cyrus the Warrior

I am Cyrus, named after a ancient legend of a man who rose up and united a broken land under one banner and single handily overthrew the evil forces of the land. I am known as the warrior because of my skill with almost any weapon and never backing down from a challenge.
I stand 6 feet 7 inches tall, with a muscular body with from constant training and plenty of scars from my battles. I have longish brown hair with green eyes. My white skin and and rough but handsome features makes me distinguishable throughout the lands.
I see myself as following fighters first but learning the ancient art of magic users to make myself the most capable warrior in the land. I have no set occupation but find my self adventuring the lands for treasure or serving in armies as a mercenary. I will travel with a small group of companions that I have fought beside for many years and consider to be my brothers but will also join a guild or alliance if they are seeing the same goals as me. In order to become the next Ruler of Kings I intend to keep acquiring skills in fighting and mastering the art of magic so I can become the foremost warrior in the land and uniting the people under one banner as the first Cyrus did before me hundreds of years ago. I now start my path towards glory and becoming the legend I am destined to be.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Sep, 2018 - 12:16am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Cyrus
(+)

Warrior Cyrus

Advisor Description

As I was walking into town late at night I saw a shadow following me from a distance. I instantly became wary and quickly crossed across the road into an alley to confront the shadow. I entered the alley and hid behind a cart in wait for the stranger. A few moments later the stranger entered the alley walking past my hiding place looking for where I went. I stepped out from behind him drawing my sword, "You better have a good reason for following me or this will be an unpleasant ending for you". I growled out approaching him. The stranger tuned to face me, his cloak up hiding his face and drew his sword taking up a defensive stance without saying a word. I gave a dark smile in anticipation and lunged forward striking without warning. The stranger smoothly deflected the blow and retook the defensive position. With the smile gone from my face I lunged again putting together several combination attacks, which the stranger continued to deflect as if he knew every move before I made. I let forth a loud shout and came in with an attack that had never failed me before. To my surprise the stranger smoothly stepped where he knew I would not be and disarmed me, knocking me on my back. I looked up to see the point of his sword at my chest. "Dont'Charisma think you can use my own moves against me you bastard" The stranger said and I looked up to see the hood of the cloak down and the grinning but serious face of Aleric, the captain of the famed 6th infantry and the one who trained me to fight. Smiling I took his hand as he helped me up, "Looks like you haven't lost any of your touch huh old man?" I say grinning and embrace him. "What are you doing out here?" I asked Aleric. "Fulfilling your mothers final wishes, I cannot let you get your self killed before reaching your destiny now can I?" He replied to me, "It is time for a new ruler of these lands and for reasons of my own and keeping my promise to your mother I am with you in your quest, even if it leads to our deaths." Hearing this brought my hope, knowing that Aleric is one of the finest men in the land and I could ask for no one better to aid me in my quest, "Thank you Aleric, I will do everything… " I began but he cut me off, "I don't want to hear any teary crap from you boy, I will still knock you flat on your ass if you start annoying me. Now come on you owe me a drink." He says gruffly and no emotion on his face. Chuckling I answer, "Alright old man lets go find the tavern." as we walk out the alley together.

3rd Sep, 2018 - 3:19am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Cyrus
(+)

Cyrus the Warrior Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Resurrection of Cyrus the Warrior. I, Cyrus, have died but am alive again! I am still Cyrus the Warrior even if this work of fiction doth maketh me entranced the 1st time over.

4th Sep, 2018 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Cyrus
(+)

Warrior Cyrus

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Look upon thee, Lady Fluke. Her facial features make all, men and women alike, stop and gaze. The defined qualities of thee's face ensnare all who see. The depths of thee's eyes make all who gaze upon them become lost in the sea of color. Your bright blond hair make all think of vast fields and remember nothing but the best times.

4th Sep, 2018 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Cyrus
(+)

Warrior Cyrus

Reflections on your mother

Oh how I miss the wise words of my mother. The comfort she brought me. I most of all remember the final words she left me with. The promise of my being something greater. Of being destined for greatness and ruling this land. I will follow these words to the end of my days. No matter where the path takes me I will continue on it in honor of my mother's final words.

5th Sep, 2018 - 2:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Cyrus
(+)

Cyrus the Warrior

Breath of life comes to Cyrus the Warrior. I, Cyrus, liveth for the 2nd version of mine dumbfounded self. Change the calling and I shall changeth the outcome.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Sep, 2018 - 4:30am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Cyrus
(+)

Cyrus Warrior

No one shall lay low Cyrus the Warrior. To mine in awe I am here for 3rd time in this wishful thinking. Maybe mine aim is not as it should be.

5th Sep, 2018 - 9:02am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Cyrus
(+)

Cyrus Warrior Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Most beautiful lady of Cyrus

As my gaze first fell across this woman I was instantly ensnared over her. Her long, curly red hair fell perfectly down her shoulders and flowed across her back as she walked. As she turned I saw a face that was molded by the Gods themselves. It was without flaw and made almost all who saw stop dead in their tracks. Her eyes were the deepest green I had ever seen and made everything else in the world disappear. They held a look of innocence but at the same time a taste for adventure and daring. As I continued to marvel at her I was entranced by her perfect body. It was perfectly toned and told tale of the athletic abilities she was capable of.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Cyrus the Warrior

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,