Melodee the Baroness

Melodee Baroness - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 29th Nov, 2018 - 4:11am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (17) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 619 Medieval Text Adventure
3rd Sep, 2018 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness

Melodee was given as my name because my first cry at birth was like music to the ears of my mother. I am average build and look probably plain to many although lots have said I have very attractive light blue eyes.

I like a bit of everything so I cannot class myself a fighter or a magic user but maybe a bit of both or a blend of both. Generally I dress plain and only armor will give me away.

I am dead set on being the next ruler of kings if only to fulfill the dream my mother had for me.

Sponsored Links:
22nd Nov, 2018 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Baroness Melodee

Melodee the Baroness is raised. I, Melodee, have died but am alive again! Mine pursuit is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered sins for the 1st time much to mine astonished. I am not in a hallucination yet I have become it.

23rd Nov, 2018 - 1:33am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Advisor Description

Luke is my friend. I met him on my way to the Town. His introduction to me was very friendly as though he knew who I was and my background and as it turns out he did. I did not have anyone else to turn to so Luke's presence was a relief in finding my way around and knowing what I should do. I am hoping this can be a lasting friendship as I know what it is to be betrayed and it is not a nice feeling.

25th Nov, 2018 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Baroness Melodee

Most handsome gentleman of Melodee

Today, I saw a tall handsome man in the market place. He kept his hair short but styled so the front made a bang. His facial hair was trimmed so that it was not flowing. His skin was pale with some red in his cheeks and nose. He was not particularly muscular but he could probably hold his own weight. I found his blue eyes to be a delight and his overall look to be enticing. I could see him glance towards me but I do not know if he saw that I was transfixed on him. Maybe, there will come a time when we could meet and decide what should or should not be but for now it is just day dreaming unless a hobbit I just met can solidify things.

27th Nov, 2018 - 4:34am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Baroness Melodee

Reflections on your mother

My mother, may she rest in peace, was a good woman who tried to provide the best she good despite having an uncaring husband. She really believed in me and my potential. Part of the reason I want to become ruler is not only to be ruler of kings but to honor my mother.

27th Nov, 2018 - 11:35am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness

I, Melodee, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Nov, 2018 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee Baroness

Message to Advisor

What an adventurous day I had. A stop by the tavern told me I had missing skills so I tried to learn reflexes but quickly ran out of gold. Then I attempted to get a job but didn't know where to start but the tavern wench helped. I finished off the day by returning to the dungeons of the Lady and I am now at a level of one. I am very happy with my progress so far.

29th Nov, 2018 - 4:11am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee Baroness Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Breath of life comes to Melodee the Baroness. This be a dungeon of fears, for who knew that it would take mine 2nd resuscitation to be dumbfounded.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (17) »

> TOPIC: Melodee the Baroness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,