Melodee the Baroness - Page 4 of 17

Let it be known that I, Melodee, have attained - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Mar, 2019 - 3:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (17) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 619 Medieval Text Adventure
6th Mar, 2019 - 10:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness - Page 4

T'was the first time I encountered a Giant ant. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

Sponsored Links:
8th Mar, 2019 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Baroness Melodee

Message to Advisor

I've started a new patrol and have not encountered anything unusual as yet but I have the feeling the whole time out here will have more to it than the last and if that's the case I will be sure to tell you about it.

9th Mar, 2019 - 10:53am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Today, my encounter with a Black Bear ended with me slaying the Black Bear.

11th Mar, 2019 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Page 4 Baroness Melodee

The Town Guard

I don't know much about the town guard other than they help keep the peace and keep intruders out. I've heard they can be bribed but never had a reason to give them any of my gold- knock on wood.

22nd Mar, 2019 - 10:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Baroness Melodee

T'was the first time I encountered a Dark Elf. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

22nd Mar, 2019 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness

Message to Advisor

After winning the challenge in the tavern I left for another patrol a little better equipped to deal with whatever it has for me. I got news about a portal to enter but I am not going there yet, I think I may be too weak still. I will continue more of the patrol tomorrow.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Mar, 2019 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee Baroness - Page 4

Message to Advisor

I am still on patrol and obviously still alive. We encountered some dark elves that thought they could make a surprise attack but we showed them it was not to be. I hope to get back to the city by tomorrow to get a fresh plate of food and a bath.

25th Mar, 2019 - 3:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee Baroness Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

Let it be known that I, Melodee, have attained Level 4 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (17) »

> TOPIC: Melodee the Baroness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,