Melodee the Baroness - Page 7 of 17

Thoughts on Lady Fluke My mind drifted on Lady - Page 7 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Jan, 2020 - 5:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (17) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 619 Medieval Text Adventure
18th Nov, 2019 - 11:50am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness - Page 7

No matter mine future, fer today I am not only known as the Baroness, but I am also an expert Card Games of which I am very proud.

Sponsored Links:
20th Nov, 2019 - 8:59am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Baroness Melodee

Message to Advisor

I am on patrol again. I am a bit wiser and a bit stronger so I am also guessing that means I am a bit tougher now. Let's see what this round trip around Llafair bring this time as I am not one for coming up empty handed. May the gods see it fit to bless me this night so in the morning I can vanquish the evil from this land.

9th Dec, 2019 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

T'was the first time I encountered a Giant Wolf. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

9th Dec, 2019 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Page 7 Baroness Melodee

I, Melodee, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 5 among my fellow men.

5th Jan, 2020 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Baroness Melodee

Understanding the hidden message in The Town

The Town may have hidden messages but at this point they remain a mystery to me. I am barely able to cope with basic survival in these hard times and do not have the smarts to figure anything more. Perhaps that will change in the future but for now I remain ignorant as to what I should know.

10th Jan, 2020 - 11:37pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee the Baroness

Strangest person in the Town

By far the Lady of the palace in the town is a strange one. She makes no sense at times and I can see why its called the Palace of Parody. It should be the Palace of Madness because anyone going there will be spun in circles until good reason is gone!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Jan, 2020 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee Baroness - Page 7

T'was the first time I encountered a Gang Leader. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

17th Jan, 2020 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Symphony
(+)

Melodee Baroness Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 7

Thoughts on Lady Fluke

My mind drifted on Lady Fluke, a strange woman that occupies a palace in the town. She seems helpful but doesn't mind putting people in very awkward situations. Maybe she needs to be married so she isn't so lonely.

> TOPIC: Melodee the Baroness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,