Does Smiling Mean You Are Happy?

Does Smiling Happy - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 2nd Dec, 2018 - 8:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2018 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Smiling doesn't necessarily mean you're happy. Smiling does not necessarily indicate that we are happy, according to new research. Source 2k.

Sponsored Links:
26th Sep, 2018 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

Happy You Smiling Does

Very true, you may smile but that's not what you feel on the inside but I think there is something that always gives it away (That you aren't truly happy) because its hard to keep up the acting when you aren't feeling the way you act.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2018 - 8:46am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Does Smiling Mean You Are Happy? Health & Special Psychology

The work place is the best example of this.

I could walk through our office and exchange a dozen smiles with people, each of whom I know to a different degree.

Aside from being a pleasant way to present yourself the smile doesn’t reflect much about what is going on inside.

Krusten’s right that there will alsways be something that gives it away but in some cases you might need to have an in-depth conversation with someone you know we’ll to figure out what it is.

> TOPIC: Does Smiling Mean You Are Happy?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,