Vasile the Swordsman

Vasile Swordsman - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 13th Sep, 2018 - 1:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 649 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2018 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Vasile the Swordsman
A Friend

Vasile the Swordsman

My name is Vasile and was given this name because my parents wished for me to be a royal. I am known as the swordsman because I was a prodigy at the sword in my youth.

I stand 5'6" with a toned body which is from hard work, not necessarily from working out. I have Black hair with a white streak. I have one blue eye and one black eye. My tan skin and a plain appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who steals and breaks the law often, but in the pursuit of magical knowledge and martial prowess. I want to be someone to be both feared and respected by first starting a trade in information or doing bodyguard work. I generally view alliances as necessary for peace of the common folk.

I intend to do all that I can in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that I will do anything to put the odds in my favor. Thus, I now start this path towards victory.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2018 - 12:19pm / Post ID: #

Vasile the Swordsman
A Friend

Swordsman Vasile

Advisor Description

During my first day in Town, I found my step sister! This raised some questions but Aversa seems that she will be helpful. I thought I was being followed but I wasn't sure until I saw her at all of the places I've been. Although I felt angry that someone would follow me out of suspicion, this quickly changed as I reasoned that she may simply curious of the new person in town. After confronting her, which was somewhat awkward, the awkwardness turned into curiosity as she introduced herself. I hope that she doesn't intend to do something that she might regret, like crossing me, but otherwise I think that it will be nice to have kin.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2018 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Vasile the Swordsman
A Friend

Vasile the Swordsman Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

In the arena is found Vasile's body. With it being brutally slashed, there were no chance of survival. He seemed to be fast but was not fast enough, nor strong enough for the world.

The only known kin that is alive is their step sister, who was there as a sort of advisor. She said that they didn't have much time to really connect to each other.

> TOPIC: Vasile the Swordsman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,