Elijah the Assassin

Elijah Assassin - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 15th Sep, 2018 - 10:56am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 650 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2018 - 2:24pm / Post ID: #

Elijah the Assassin
A Friend

Elijah the Assassin

My name is Elijah and it was given to me due to me being a miracle and my parents hope that I could a miracle worker. I am known as the assassin because I have often taken jobs to kill. I have only done this if I found someway that it would benefit me

I stand 5 feet and 9 inches tall with a toned body. I have white hair with a purple streak above my right eye. Said eye is black while my left is sky blue. My tan skin and a fairly plain appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows fighters and thieves. I want to be the leader of multiple guilds by joining and working for the guilds. I generally view alliances as a necessary risk.

I intend to do get as strong as possible in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that I will do anything necessary to get ahead. Thus, I now start this path towards victory.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Sep, 2018 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

Elijah the Assassin
A Friend

Assassin Elijah

Advisor Description

As I started walking away from the tavern, in the corner of my eye, I saw someone whose outfit didn't seem like one that fit in a tavern. At the time, I thought is was strange but nothing more. I later caught her when she followed me into the Armoury. When confronted, she introduced herself as Ashley and was told by my father to look after me in case of an emergency. Although I was relieved that I had someone to help me, I believe that she should have introduced herself right away. This thought was contradicted by the fact that she wanted to see if I was even worth her time. Even though I was a little offended by this notion, I most admit that it was a sound theory of her status. Hopefully, Ashley will be more helpful than hurtful.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2018 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Elijah the Assassin
A Friend

Elijah the Assassin Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Ren the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Elijah

Ren is the first follower that I have hired. After some negotiating (She agreed only if I only call on her for when she is needed) we went on the way back to the tavern. I found that she has a slight attitude problem, but seems that she'll be a valuable asset for my goal.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2018 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Elijah the Assassin
A Friend

Assassin Elijah

The Resurrection of Elijah the Assassin. I, Elijah, have died but am alive again! Be it known to all that Elijah the Assassin hath returned in the 1st resurrection.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2018 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Elijah the Assassin
A Friend

Assassin Elijah

Breath of life comes to Elijah the Assassin. I seek redemption for mine blemishes, it is mine 2nd falling from the ambition I should have.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2018 - 10:56am / Post ID: #

Elijah the Assassin
A Friend

Elijah the Assassin

Elijah was a decent man, not the best nor the worst. With his sword by his side, he died in a tournament. Although he thought he was good enough to fight, his inexperience and lack of outstanding qualities made him easy prey for lady luck.

For all that have known him, only Ren saw him truly happy.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Elijah the Assassin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,