ROK II RPG Character 650 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #

Level:
Action: Living
ROK II

Budde
(+)

Elijah the Assassin

My name is Elijah and it was given to me due to me being a miracle and my parents hope that I could a miracle worker. I am known as the assassin because I have often taken jobs to kill. I have only done this if I found someway that it would benefit me

I stand 5 feet and 9 inches tall with a toned body. I have white hair with a purple streak above my right eye. Said eye is black while my left is sky blue. My tan skin and a fairly plain appearance in general makes me unique.

I see myself as one who follows fighters and thieves. I want to be the leader of multiple guilds by joining and working for the guilds. I generally view alliances as a necessary risk.

I intend to do get as strong as possible in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. It should be known that I will do anything necessary to get ahead. Thus, I now start this path towards victory.

Sponsored Links:

Level:
ROK II

Budde
(+)

Assassin Elijah

Advisor Description

As I started walking away from the tavern, in the corner of my eye, I saw someone whose outfit didn't seem like one that fit in a tavern. At the time, I thought is was strange but nothing more. I later caught her when she followed me into the Armoury. When confronted, she introduced herself as Ashley and was told by my father to look after me in case of an emergency. Although I was relieved that I had someone to help me, I believe that she should have introduced herself right away. This thought was contradicted by the fact that she wanted to see if I was even worth her time. Even though I was a little offended by this notion, I most admit that it was a sound theory of her status. Hopefully, Ashley will be more helpful than hurtful.

Level:
ROK II

Budde
(+)

Elijah the Assassin MMORPG Text & RPG Text

Ren the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Elijah

Ren is the first follower that I have hired. After some negotiating (She agreed only if I only call on her for when she is needed) we went on the way back to the tavern. I found that she has a slight attitude problem, but seems that she'll be a valuable asset for my goal.

Level:
ROK II

Budde
(+)

Assassin Elijah

The Resurrection of Elijah the Assassin. I, Elijah, have died but am alive again! Be it known to all that Elijah the Assassin hath returned in the 1st resurrection.

Level:
ROK II

Budde
(+)

Assassin Elijah

Breath of life comes to Elijah the Assassin. I seek redemption for mine blemishes, it is mine 2nd falling from the ambition I should have.

Level:
ROK II

Budde
(+)

Elijah the Assassin

Elijah was a decent man, not the best nor the worst. With his sword by his side, he died in a tournament. Although he thought he was good enough to fight, his inexperience and lack of outstanding qualities made him easy prey for lady luck.

For all that have known him, only Ren saw him truly happy.

Post Date: Mon Sep 24, 2018 - 7:16:39 GMT / Post ID: #

History

We rest Elijah the Assassin to share interesting fact from days of old:
HistoricToday is: 24th September (GMT), in history on the 24th of September, 1979 AD the following event happened:
Pete Rose reaches 200 hits in a season for 10th time

Guest please SHARE: "Elijah the Assassin" on:

Sponsored Links:

If you have input into "Elijah the Assassin" do not be shy, give your input
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Elijah the Assassin

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy and Disclaimer pages.

Future Terra II

Automated system to Role-play. No worries about Rules, Dice or updating your Character Sheet, they are taken care of for you. Just immerse in pure Role-playing.
Become A Backer!

See More

Highlights

Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now nominee for President of the USA? By Skeptic 1 Week Ago Discuss It!
Kissing Up To The Boss In The Workplace: By KNtoran 7th Sep, 2018 - 4:23pm Discuss It!
Crowdfunding For Future Terra II: Future Terra Donations
We need Backers! We have: $269 of $1,500 (We need $3,000 total)
Raising funds for the Future Terra II Science Fiction Text RPG through Donations. This was started in August, 2018.
Our Current Backers:
Daishain - $164
Silencedmind - $45
Anronrosby - $24
Stacia - $12
Mikeyd - $12
Play By Post - $12

By JB 24th Aug, 2018 - 3:03am Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By Hunter 19th Aug, 2018 - 5:28pm Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By News 8th Aug, 2018 - 10:33pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By News 2nd Jun, 2018 - 12:21am Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By KNtoran 7th Feb, 2018 - 12:03am Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes