Evaluating Your First Impression

Evaluating Impression - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 18th Sep, 2018 - 6:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Initial Impressions
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2018 - 9:58am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

You probably made a better first impression than you think. After we have conversations with new people, our conversation partners like us and enjoy our company more than we think, according to new findings. Source 3r.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2018 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Impression Your Evaluating

I do wonder about how people see me after I have met them. Depending on the situation I can come across as egotistical or not very talkative depending on the subject matter. If we are talking about me I hope to come across as intelligent and comfortable with who I am. If we are talking about something I am very familiar with I come across as a know it all at times because I do know a lot about the line of work I am in. Do I know it all? No and I will tell you why I am not familiar with those parts. If we are talking about something I am not very familiar with I will speak less as I absorb some of the conversation to learn a bit about what they know and add it with what I know of the subject if anything.

> TOPIC: Evaluating Your First Impression

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,