Hiding Sharp Objects In Food

Hiding Sharp Objects Food - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Sep, 2018 - 1:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Putting needles inside strawberries. Strawberry saboteur..
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2018 - 12:40am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Massive reward to catch strawberry saboteur. THE Queensland Premier has posted a huge monetary reward to catch the person behind the booby-trapped strawberries, as the food sabotage scandal spreads. Source 7b.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2018 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Food Objects Sharp Hiding

I do not understand why people would do this to others. To cause injury to someone who you do not know is evil and I hope that who ever does this pays dearly. Maybe they will think twice if one of their loved ones eats a a tainted peice of food and gets a sharp object stuck in their throat.

15th Sep, 2018 - 5:34am / Post ID: #

Hiding Sharp Objects In Food History & Civil Business Politics

I'm pretty sure its someone with a very immature mind. People do things without thinking about all the long term consequences of their actions.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 25 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.5%

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2018 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Child admits to needle incident. A SCHOOL student in NSW has admitted to inserting needles into strawberries in what police believe is a copycat prank. Source 8b.

20th Sep, 2018 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

See! Didn't I say that this would be something a child would do but to no its an actual female student is sad. Other cases are springing up now and the schoolies believe this is a sick fad they should follow.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 25 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.5%

> TOPIC: Hiding Sharp Objects In Food

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,