Thinking Required For A Text Adventure

Thinking Required Text Adventure - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 26th Sep, 2021 - 8:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Discuss  Thinking Required For Text Adventure From the TextRPG.com Blog
2nd Oct, 2018 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

Just added this article: Text Adventures Require More Thinking to the TextRPG.com Blog about the way one should play a Text Adventure like ROK II.

Thinking Required For A Text Adventure (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2018 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Adventure Text For Required Thinking

I loved the article JB. It is so true. In most Role-playing Game's all the work is done for you. No imagination necessary to "See" the world. It's the same comparison as between reading a novel and watching the movie version of the novel. The novel requires you to visualize what you are reading about unlike the movie. I almost always enjoy the book over the movie *smile*

ROK2 definitely requires attention to be paid to the smallest detail. That amount of detail isn't present in a non text based Role-playing Game.

19th Nov, 2018 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Thinking Required For A Text Adventure Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I agree completely. I can't tell you how many times I've left games because the game master couldn't dialogue or was bland and unimaginative. I enjoy having my creativity pushed and sourced for world building purposes. It makes the player develop a real connection to their story and that of the world they are helping create.

20th Nov, 2018 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

This has been a hard adjustment from the couple of mobile choose your own adventure games by Choice of Games that I tried before this. I believe it’s for the better though. Like others mentioned, the challenge keeps you attached.

24th Nov, 2018 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

I like this game but I know some who wouldn't so I did not even bother to tell them. Its weird how people view games now… before the challenge of thinking would have been really fun now they don't want any challenge just point and kill.

30th Apr, 2021 - 6:15am / Post ID: #

Thinking you say? That is a foreign word these days. People want everything done for them with one click that includes completing all levels in the dungeon, killing the boss monster and gaining the treasure. I honestly don't know how they see anything fun in that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Sep, 2021 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Thinking Required For Text Adventure

That thinking aspect of ROKII is one of the things that make me really like this game and also to find it one of the hardest games I've ever played (Which is not a bad thing at all, on the contrary, I love it).

The imagination aspect is also so important to me. It's easy to get tired of games where everything is mostly "Pre-decided" for you.

26th Sep, 2021 - 8:12am / Post ID: #

Thinking Required For Text Adventure Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

That is so true. I really like the game too. It makes me think. It keeps me here for a long time and never get tired of it. Thank you for the game game master. You really put a lot of thinking into the game.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Thinking Required For A Text Adventure

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,