Post Date: 17th Oct, 2018 - 12:50am / Post ID: #
Scribe

Level: 0
Action: Living
ROK II

Knightslay
(+)

Luna the Queen

I am Luna, My mother has given me that name because I was born at a full moon. I prefer to be called Queen. Not a lowly title like 'Servant' I demand respect and will have it. Address wrong… And your head shall be gone. I am 4'9 Rather short for a female, However I do put up a fight. I am quiet slim but muscular as well. I have brown hair and big brown eyes, my skin is also a tan color. My charming appearance makes me stand out. I follow magic users, I believe we could use magic for a good reason, not for greed. I also want to teach youngsters fighting, by starting my own weaponry. I prefer not to accept alliances, I travel alone. I intend to be as calm and quick as the tides in the sea in order to become the next Ruler of Kings. I also tend to be too quiet, or overstep boundaries. Other then that I will start my quest towards victory! 'Tips off hat'.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2018 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #
Scribe

ROK II

Knightslay
(+)

Queen Luna

Advisor Description

We met at the tavern, I was wearing one of my battle suits. She came before me accidentally spilling water all over me, It went from there. It was… Very awkward at the least. I didn't feel really comfortable around her so I kept my distance, We have a love-hate bond. She's the type of person that's annoying but you grow to like her.
Night is hoping my bite is just as good as me running my mouth. I never thought I'd say this but… I hope I'll be accepted by her. 'Tips off hat'.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2018 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #
Scribe

ROK II

Knightslay
(+)

Luna the Queen Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

No one shall lay low Luna the Queen. I, Luna, have died but am alive again! How can mine faults leave me with my 1st death to carry me downward mesmerized in this dungeon of fears? It is mine lack of objective.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2018 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #
Scribe

ROK II

Knightslay
(+)

Queen Luna

No one shall lay low Luna the Queen. I am still Luna the Queen even if this wishful thinking doth maketh me amazed the 2nd time over.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2018 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #
Scribe

ROK II

Knightslay
(+)

Queen Luna

Luna the Queen is raised. How can mine transgressions leave me with my 3rd death to carry me downward surprised in this waking dream? It is mine lack of reason for being.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2018 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #
Scribe

ROK II

Knightslay
(+)

Luna the Queen

Luna the Queen is raised. Mine pursuit is to be Ruler of Kings and yet I have suffered failures for the 4th time much to mine bewildered. I am not in a wishful thinking yet I have become it.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2018 - 12:50am / Post ID: #
Scribe

ROK II

Knightslay
(+)

Luna Queen

Relation Description

Dan has short brown hair along with blue eyes that makes him stand out. His complexion is dark, and he has a scar on his face from years ago. Which he dares to not speak of. He walks with honor and holds his head up. He usually wears his hood and green pants. But every now and then he dresses casually, He has a sword on his left side, And when he isn't wearing a hood. He would wear his grey hat.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2018 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #
Scribe

ROK II

Knightslay
(+)

Luna Queen

Night's tears were flowing down her dark brown eyes as she saw Luna get killed by a group of bandits while trying to deliver a pouch to Alana. Night held a hand over her mouth as she was trying her best not to yell, As soon as the bandits left, Night went to Luna and picked her up. 'She looks like a porcelain doll...' Were Night's thoughts as she had taken the young woman back to town and arranged a small burial. "If only reincarnations were real." Night had said to herself, as she looked at the open-casket Luna was laying in. Night had touched her sister's hand. "Now death has taken thou life." She said somberly. Night's tears had calmed but her path hasn't. Will Luna see light again? Only time can tell. "Sleep well, Dear sister. Thou shan't Worry, For I travel with darkness, and seeds of growth that guide me. For thy only take that path home."
Goodnight. May your future be bright.

Post Date: Wed Nov 21, 2018 - 0:04:15 GMT / Post ID: #

History

Luna Queen

We break from Luna the Queen to share wise words from the past:
HistoricToday is: 21st November (GMT), in history on the 21st of November, 1787 AD the following birth happened:
Samuel Cunard: Founder (1st regular Atlantic steamship line)

Guest please SHARE: "Luna the Queen" on:

Sponsored Links:

If Luna the Queen is not what you are looking for then you may wish to Start A NEW Topic.
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Luna the Queen

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Future Terra II

Automated system to Role-play. No worries about Rules, Dice or updating your Character Sheet, they are taken care of for you. Just immerse in pure Role-playing.
Become A Backer!

See More

Highlights

The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Thundersen 6 Minutes Ago Discuss It!
Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history. By Thundersen 2 Hours Ago Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By Thundersen 4 Hours Ago Discuss It!
Stan Lee: Top  Stan Lee Comics By Mandy 7 Hours Ago Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Pureyang 6.4 Days Ago Discuss It!
Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By News 8th Aug, 2018 - 10:33pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes