Gareth Introduction

Gareth Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 24th Oct, 2018 - 4:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2018 - 9:13am / Post ID: #

Gareth Introduction
A Friend

Gareth Introduction

Greetings Fellow Adventures!
It is I, Sir Gareth Dragonsbane, Knight-Paladin of the Ninth Circle! I am here today to make brief introductions of my “Other World” friend from an alternate earth. Please welcome my good friend Tom.

Thank you Sir Gareth. Hello everyone. My name is Tom (Not really) and I have played Dungeons & Dragons most of my life. I was introduced to dragons in the 2nd grade. By the 5th grade I bought the Red Beginners Dungeons & Dragons set. We started playing immediately. Any rules we didn’t understand then we simply made them up. The object of the game was to have as much fun as possible.

I loved telling the story, so naturally I became the Dungeon Master. I have played Karmekos, Greyhawk, Forgotten Realms, and in 1999, I started my own game world. The Silver Kingdoms of Kalidor. All of my gaming has taken place in this vast multi- cultural world of high adventure. A single game usually requires 18 months to 24 moths to complete. We have played numerous games that are to many to count!

I would be honored and count myself lucky to join one of your groups. I am looking to play for a bit and this sounded like a load of fun. Thank you in advance for your consideration in my selection.

Your Humble Servants,

Gareth & Tom.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2018 - 9:13am / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Gareth

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Ye be one after meh own heart. Meh mates have cut down several dragons in times past and we be always in serious need of an extra hand fer deeper darker dungeons of brilliant gold. Friend, get ready, cause we be havin' many an exciting Play By Post Role-playing Game here: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?

[+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Member Wars Role-playing Game
[+] Text MMORPG / Ruler of Kings II Text Adventure

Ye can also Review Role-playing Games: Board, Card, & RPG Reviews

Post Date: 24th Oct, 2018 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Gareth Introduction
A Friend

Gareth Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to our site Gareth/Tom! We are always glad to have new players join. We have two 3.5 campaigns going now and one 5e currently. They are all accepting players at the moment as far as I know. People here are very helpful. The links provided will get you started. If you have any questions I'll be glad to try to help you along with many others here. Hope to see you in one of my games soon!

> TOPIC: Gareth Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,