Eiden Demon - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 28th Oct, 2018 - 5:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 679 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2018 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

Eiden the Demon
A Friend

Eiden the Demon

I'm brutal,powerful, and cold. .My way of torturing is making them suffer until they pass out then heal him/her then torture him/her again.I'm more of a fighter than a mage.My hair is jet black, eyes are blood red,I'm athletic,my skin is tanned, I'm statuesque.My aspirations is to make everyone my slave and ruler of the world and be the most powerful being in existence.My alliance is unknown.In order for me to become the next Ruler of Kings I will get something that will make me more powerful than any being and do whatever it takes to become it,I don't even care what happens to anyone including my family and friends, if they get in my way then I will have to get rid of them.So I will start a path to be the most powerful being in existence.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2018 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

Eiden the Demon
A Friend

Demon Eiden

Advisor Description

He's tall,athletic,black hair,blue eyes,the best swordsman in the world,he can use magic and he's 2nd most powerful mage too,he's ruthless,brutal,and intelligent too.We met somewhere in the forest where I was hunting for bears but I forgot to bring my weapon so I went back for it but from out of nowhere a bear, a pack of wolves,tiger,and other dangerous animal jumped on me.When I was about to get killed [jello] killed all of them in seconds, I couldn't believe it so I beg him to be my advisor then there he accepted and trained me too.

Post Date: 28th Oct, 2018 - 5:58pm / Post ID: #

Eiden the Demon
A Friend

Eiden the Demon Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Eiden the Demon Lives!. I, Eiden, have died but am alive again! I awoke again for the 1st time. I am surprised by it. I felt like it was a fantasy world. I shall end purpose for better.

> TOPIC: Eiden the Demon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,