Pippapotter Introduction

Pippapotter Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 8th Nov, 2018 - 3:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 8th Nov, 2018 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #

Pippapotter Introduction
A Friend

Pippapotter Introduction

Hey! You may call me Pippa! I'm and eighteen year old law student from Portugal, and let's just say it keeps me pretty busy. So when I'm not doing school work or hanging out with friends/family, I like to unwind by role playing, which is why I joined! I actually don't have much experience with Role-playing Game's (I usually just do 1x1), but lately my role plays have been drier than the Sahara desert, so I figured I'd give this a try! I gotta start somewhere, right? I have a ridiculous obsession with Harry Potter (Get it?) and musical theater too. Just general nerdy stuff. Other hobbies of mine include makeup, camping, and starting a book only to never finish it, ever. I'll keep adding some more stuff once I get familiar with the site and its mechanics!
Pippa

international QUOTE (JK Rowling)
"Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw, if you've a ready mind, where those of wit and learning will always find their kind."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2018 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Pippapotter

Welcome to the ROK II Text Adventure

Ready for in-depth role-play? This is the best role-playing Text Adventure ever. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start and learn the rules of play. If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy Introduction.

> TOPIC: Pippapotter Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,