Vilepal the Druid

Vilepal Druid - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Nov, 2018 - 11:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 692 Medieval Text Adventure
9th Nov, 2018 - 9:09am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vilepal
(+)

Vilepal the Druid

My name is Vilepal the Druid, a name that was given to me at birth by the gods.

My goal in life is to become the greatest Druid in all the land and be a counselor to those that seek advice.

As I am very young and without family, I am seeking to go on many quests in order to acquire the experience needed to attain my goals.

I am open to any trade as long as I have a need for an item and the money to buy it.

Sponsored Links:
9th Nov, 2018 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vilepal
(+)

Druid Vilepal

Advisor Description

Yibi served as the captain of the guard for a ruler of a distant land, and he has retired after many years of service.

He bought a little farm and he and his family are raising horses.
Recently he encountered Vilepal the Druid, and has taken a liking in the young fellow due the talks they had at the local tavern, and decided to help him stay out of trouble.

9th Nov, 2018 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vilepal
(+)

Vilepal the Druid Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

No one shall lay low Vilepal the Druid. I, Vilepal, have died but am alive again! I had calling but lost sight of it. For the 1st time I suffereth a final fate within this day dream.

9th Nov, 2018 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vilepal
(+)

Druid Vilepal

Vilepal the Druid Lives!. I was dumbfounded when for the 2nd resurrection. Maybe it is part of fantastical era. With object in mind in mind things must changeth.

9th Nov, 2018 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Vilepal
(+)

Druid Vilepal

Another young adventurer has died because he didn't pay attention to all the information around him. He will be missed greatly as he was to quick to battle big giant ants instead of doing assignments and jobs.

He had no family and no children left behind therefore his fortune will be given to the town hall and to the poor.

So long.

RIP Vilepal

> TOPIC: Vilepal the Druid

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,