Post Date: 1 Week Ago / Post ID: #
Leathercrafter

Level: 1
Action: Sleep
ROK II

Vilepal
(+)

Vilepal the Druid

My name is Vilepal the Druid, a name that was given to me at birth by the gods.

My goal in life is to become the greatest Druid in all the land and be a counselor to those that seek advice.

As I am very young and without family, I am seeking to go on many quests in order to acquire the experience needed to attain my goals.

I am open to any trade as long as I have a need for an item and the money to buy it.

Leathercrafter

ROK II

Vilepal
(+)

Druid Vilepal

Advisor Description

Yibi served as the captain of the guard for a ruler of a distant land, and he has retired after many years of service.

He bought a little farm and he and his family are raising horses.
Recently he encountered Vilepal the Druid, and has taken a liking in the young fellow due the talks they had at the local tavern, and decided to help him stay out of trouble.

Leathercrafter

ROK II

Vilepal
(+)

Vilepal the Druid Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

No one shall lay low Vilepal the Druid. I, Vilepal, have died but am alive again! I had calling but lost sight of it. For the 1st time I suffereth a final fate within this day dream.

Leathercrafter

ROK II

Vilepal
(+)

Druid Vilepal

Vilepal the Druid Lives!. I was dumbfounded when for the 2nd resurrection. Maybe it is part of fantastical era. With object in mind in mind things must changeth.

Leathercrafter

ROK II

Vilepal
(+)

Druid Vilepal

Another young adventurer has died because he didn't pay attention to all the information around him. He will be missed greatly as he was to quick to battle big giant ants instead of doing assignments and jobs.

He had no family and no children left behind therefore his fortune will be given to the town hall and to the poor.

So long.

RIP Vilepal

Guest please SHARE: "Vilepal the Druid" on:

Sponsored Links:

Do you have any Vilepal the Druid Tips
Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Vilepal the Druid

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Future Terra II

Support This!

Become A Backer!
Let's get some active lasting science fiction games that focus on role-playing rather than rules and dice rolls and let's make it happen now!

Play Better Games:
See More

World Issues

China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Pureyang 6.9 Days Ago
USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Majicsun 1 Week Ago
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By Majicsun 19th Sep, 2018 - 1:23pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 11th Jul, 2018 - 8:00pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By Opinion 24th Apr, 2018 - 10:56am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm