Redsopine Introduction

Redsopine Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 11:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Redsopine Introduction

Hello everyone I'm new here and I'm a furry just thought I would let you know I'm a open book I'm here because I have wanted to try Dungeons & Dragons for a while but have not had a chance till now so I am a [New person] to this but I am willing to learn so I can host my own online campaigns with my friends with a twist for us were we are our Fursonas as the character classes and I will gladly edit this if theres a issue so please let me know.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Redsopine

Welcome Dungeons & Dragons Role-Player

Welcome fearless Adventurer! We bid thee greetings and we're glorified by thy declaration to be part and parcel of good adventuring. Ensure ye follow our RPG Etiquette so ye remain in good relations with the local elders.

For thy knowledge all Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Games are kept here: [+] Dungeons & Dragons / Pathfinder Board. To learn the 1-2-3 steps for Dungeons & Dragons Play by Post then go straight to the Dungeons & Dragons Start Guide where a sage has posted steps to follow.

Don't worry young master, there is also another Thread for thy consideration: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me?. Yet, if ye still be havin' questions do ask here, thy Introduction Thread, and someone will address thee.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Redsopine Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I thank thee for thy warm welcome but I must ask a simple question so I don't make this mistake later on but when I make my character am I allowed to use my Fursona species for appearance or is it not allowed I will respect they elders decision on this matter.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Redsopine

Hi Redsopine, nice to have you here. Your question needs to be directed to the Dungeon Master of the specific game you want to play. Which game from the list: How To Find The Role-playing Game That Fits Me? are you inquiring about?

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 11:35pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Redsopine

Well I came here to learn Dungeons & Dragons because I feel.it is one of the more flexible areas for mixed species that might not be human but right now I am trying out ROK2 so who might I ask if its ok for me to describe my character as my Fursona.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction

Thanks for your answer Redsopine, but that is what I am trying to find out. You see we have more than one Dungeons & Dragons game here and more than one Dungeon Master. Are you more comfortable with version 3.5 or version 5 or you do not know the difference? As for ROK II, you create your character as part of a story. As you read the story you will know the kind of character you ar expected to make.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction
A Friend

Redsopine Introduction

Thankyou and I will be honest I have always had a interest in Dungeons & Dragons but I have lacked a real life social circle to try it with but I have done research which is why I wish to learn it but I have no clue to the story's or rules so for me I would like to start at the very beginning of Dungeons & Dragons or the one that is closest to it what would you recommend.

Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2018 - 11:49pm / Post ID: #

Redsopine Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

There is an interesting game where you play as yourself. Basically you describe what you know / skills in real life and other players help you create a character based on that. Is that something you will like to try? If you will then go here: KN's 3.5 Dungeons & Dragons You As Character Creation.

If you want a general character you can try either: Daishain’s 5e Dungeons & Dragons Role-playing Game Character Creation or Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Create Characters For Play By Post.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (10) »

> TOPIC: Redsopine Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,