Lancelot the Mercenary

Lancelot Mercenary - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 11th Nov, 2018 - 5:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 696 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2018 - 9:48pm / Post ID: #

Lancelot the Mercenary
A Friend

Lancelot the Mercenary

I am Lancelot.

That is quite famous name because the best warrior in our kingdom was Lancelot. He was my uncle. My father sent me on the court of his friend because he wished for me to become like my uncle, but I did not care for his wishes. I spent most time with young girls from the village and my evenings often ended with brawling.

I am 6 feets tall and I am muscular. I have long dark brown hair and green eyes like my mother had. I am always wearing a light armor because I know that life can be full of surprises and I expect fight in every corner.

I am mercenary but I do not have many real battles behind but I intend to participate in many wars and maybe someday became lord of a mercenary company.

I do not know for now how I would become king but if a chance appear I will take the throne by force if I need to.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Nov, 2018 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

Lancelot the Mercenary
A Friend

Mercenary Lancelot

Advisor Description

Logen is old friend of my father and my uncle. He used to assist them in almost all battles during last 20 years.

We have meet in a tavern before few days and I told him that I want to lead mercenary company one day and use my mercenary to take the throne for myself. He agreed to help me and I was happy to have a man in which I can trust.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #

Lancelot the Mercenary
A Friend

Lancelot the Mercenary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Logen the Fighter joins the Adventure Party of Lancelot

I have met a man in tavern. His name is Logen. He was in brawl with 3 thieves when I decided to help him.

He have black hair, pale skin and brown eyes. Under left eye he has a very nasty scar.

Out of gratitude he decided to travel with me for a few years and help me.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2018 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Lancelot the Mercenary
A Friend

Mercenary Lancelot

I, Lancelot, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

> TOPIC: Lancelot the Mercenary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,