Nephi the Blessed

Nephi Blessed - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 8th Dec, 2018 - 12:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (23) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 705 Medieval Text Adventure
16th Nov, 2018 - 10:23am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed

I was brought up to be wise by mother and I intend to make choices. I am Nephi. I consider myself blessed even though my life and current situation may say otherwise.

I am six feet and three inches in height and carry a muscular build from all the work I did in my youth. I consider myself a peacemaker but will use the sword when necessary to defend myself.

Possibly I am between that of a cleric and a fighter, but time will tell as I grow in this new world. I intend to unify mankind against the evils that surround them.

Sponsored Links:
17th Nov, 2018 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

Advisor Description

Lehi is like a father to me even though he is not my own father. He used to come and visit our home and check on me when I was smaller and I never forgot him because he was like my replacement for my father. When I came into the town he was expecting me and made sure to tell me all that I needed to know. I knew I could trust him and that our relationship would grow together.

19th Nov, 2018 - 1:32am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

My mother was a good woman. She saw that I grew up the right way even with her limited ability to provide more I always had what I needed rather than what I wanted. I was amazed that she planned ahead and even made sure someone would look after me when I got to the town. I will always remember my dear mother and honor her name.

21st Nov, 2018 - 3:36am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

Let it be known that I, Nephi, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

21st Nov, 2018 - 11:58am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

Message to Advisor

I have gotten to my first level so I feel accomplished while knowing I still have a very long way to go. Lady Fluke's place gave me a lot of the experience I needed but it was a dread place with lots of death at every corner. I need to rest now but we will talk more tomorrow.

22nd Nov, 2018 - 1:46am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed

Now that I have attained Level 2 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Nephi than otherwise might have been known.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Dec, 2018 - 12:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed

Message to Advisor

Lehi, I am training in various skills to help me to become more of the man you think I should be. These skills will assist me towards my ultimate goal but in the short term they will also bring in the gold I need to sustain me. I hope to finish my current training by tomorrow and then we can talk about what else I should be doing.

8th Dec, 2018 - 12:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Mysterious Person at the Tavern

Approached by a stranger offering a gift of some kind took me by surprise. In fact, I reached for my weapon until I saw her bright blue eyes and rosy cheeks and then I paused. She was a messenger dressed humbly to disguise who is her master. She would not reveal him or her to me either saying only that I was to get some kind of inheritance. I was suspicious, but I am also open to something new that can help me to get where I want to be in as little time as possible. I am awaiting her response now.

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (23) »

> TOPIC: Nephi the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,