Nephi the Blessed - Page 8 of 23

Worship of Jacob Oh great Jacob. I cannot do - Page 8 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th May, 2019 - 7:37am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (23) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 705 Medieval Text Adventure
13th May, 2019 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed - Page 8

Message to Advisor

I have completed my sword training and returned to go on the patrol. I am hoping that what I have learned and my extra supply of elixirs will help me to get through the next major battle that I encounter because I have the feeling its going to come.

Sponsored Links:
14th May, 2019 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

Let it be known that I, Nephi, have attained Level 6 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

17th May, 2019 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Resurrection of Nephi the Blessed. I, Nephi, have died but am alive again! Mine surprised 1st awakening. Was it a medieval world. I need to changeth mine pursuit.

20th May, 2019 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 8 Blessed Nephi

Message to Advisor

In order to further my strengths I have gone to Anglesey to further my studies in the guild. I believe with some strategic training I can be read to go back to Llafair for the patrol but only time will truly tell.

22nd May, 2019 - 10:15pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

Message to Advisor

Before leaving Anglesey I decided to learn some more skills that may pay off later during my down times when I am not in combat or seeking hidden treasures. This means there will be an even longer time between our meetings but I assure you we will meet as soon as I am done here.

24th May, 2019 - 10:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed

Message to Advisor

I have completed my training. I have the choice to return to the Town and see what you may offer me there or go back to the patrol in Llafair. The transportation system has improved so I can choose either but I still doubt my own skills and the ability to over come very strong warriors from the Dark Forests.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th May, 2019 - 12:51am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed - Page 8

Deity of Nephi

My god is benevolent and caring. He sees all the good acts of his followers and rewards them for their good deeds. He does not seek revenge in this life but pays it out in the next. This life is about bettering yourself rather than trying to correct others so its in goodness all things are done.

27th May, 2019 - 7:37am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 8

Worship of Jacob

Oh great Jacob. I cannot do this alone and I need you to help me the the cause. You know that I am only trying to do everything for the good of mankind and any wars I make it is only because I was attacked so as to defend myself or the helpless.

> TOPIC: Nephi the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,