Nephi the Blessed - Page 2 of 23

Today, my encounter with a Woodsman ended with - Page 2 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 17th Dec, 2018 - 2:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (23) »
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 705 Medieval Text Adventure
10th Dec, 2018 - 1:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed - Page 2

Reflections on your father

My father was a busy man. He tough in wars to protect us. While I did no t know him I can only imagine that he was very strong and skilled. I do not know if he died in battle but if he did it brings honor to us. Maybe one day I can speak with someone who knew him.

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2018 - 10:45am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

Message to Advisor

Just got a quick break to send you this message from the physical training guild in Town. I am leaning to do some fancy jumping. I may be able to jump at the next tavern challenge if it is available and if I do not fall and embarrass myself.

11th Dec, 2018 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

First time in the Town

My first time in this town gave me mixed tellings. There are some nice people that are very helpful but there are also a lot of bullies and gangs looking to take your gold or your blood. Due to this fact I've had to be very careful with my interactions in case something surprising happened.

12th Dec, 2018 - 9:57am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Page 2 Blessed Nephi

A Bully attacked me but I made the final blow that left the Bully dead.

14th Dec, 2018 - 10:38am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Blessed Nephi

Meeting the townsfolk

What I was told by my mother is more or less true. The people in this town are friendly but there are those who are up to no good and they do not understand reason. All that she said has been true thus far.

14th Dec, 2018 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi the Blessed

Message to Advisor

Training has been the thing that has blessed me with success and it should since if you are prepared then you should not fail. As such I have returned to the training grounds and I am learning more skills each day.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Dec, 2018 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed - Page 2

Message to Advisor

I think I have conquered the dungeons of Lady Fluke or at least she doesn't want me back there again. She did give me a good suggestion to see if Stefan needed someone and he did. I am off to a hill that has his belongings. I intend to investigate and return if I do not encounter anything that would take my life.

17th Dec, 2018 - 2:34pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Ammon
(+)

Nephi Blessed Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 2

Today, my encounter with a Woodsman ended with me slaying the Woodsman.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (23) »

> TOPIC: Nephi the Blessed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,