Yibijura the Duke

Yibijura Duke - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 21st Nov, 2018 - 4:08pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed Q
ROK II RPG Character 707 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2018 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Level:
Action: Living
ROK II

Vilepal
(+)

Yibijura the Duke

I am Yibijura the Duke. I am coming from a wealthy family that is ruling the land of Jura.

When I came of age I had two choices either become the heir to the throne and lead the land of Jura to a new age, or start from scratch am become the ruler of all.
Although my family was sad for choosing the latter they understood my wishes and they let me go follow my dream.

Here I come world: young, with no money and full of determination and hope!.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2018 - 10:19pm / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Vilepal
(+)

Duke Yibijura

Advisor Description

I have known Sir Roland since I was a little boy. He was the captain of my father's Black Guard, the elite guard protecting the King and his family.
Seeing that I am leaving to find my own fortune and fame he asked my father to let him leave his service so he can protect me, this way he will still serve my father to the best of his ability.
Although, he didn't want to let Sir Roland leave I pleaded with my father to at least allow me to have him serve me for a while until I get to full strength.
After we left my homeland Sir Roland swore to never leave my side, and help me achieve my goals.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2018 - 8:56am / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Vilepal
(+)

Yibijura the Duke Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

Oh Lady Fluke how beautiful you are,
That hair golden as the sun's rays,
Making every room light up in your presence;
Your smile the most cheerful in all kingdom
My life will forever be changed by it;
Those eyes blue as the deep oceans
Piercing through anyone's soul.

Post Date: 17th Nov, 2018 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Vilepal
(+)

Duke Yibijura

Let it be known that I, Yibijura, have attained Level 1 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2018 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Vilepal
(+)

Duke Yibijura

No one shall lay low Yibijura the Duke. I, Yibijura, have died but am alive again! I had reason for being but lost sight of it. For the 1st time I suffereth a final fate within this reality of tears.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2018 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Vilepal
(+)

Yibijura the Duke

Reflections on your mother

The memory of my mother is the one of pillars keeps above all the troubles of the world.
She was a beautiful and strong woman that wanted the best things for her child. She wasn't able to afford everything,but whenever she received some money she usually bought candy for me from the market. It wasn't much but it mattered to me.
In my eyes she was a lioness, defending her cub from all harm.
She taught me things such as hard work, loyalty, justice, and relentlessness.
My only regret is I never had the chance to say goodbye.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2018 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Vilepal
(+)

Yibijura Duke

I, Yibijura, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 2 among my fellow men.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2018 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Level:
ROK II

Vilepal
(+)

Yibijura Duke

Why Am I Yibijura?

I want to make a better world out here, where people will have no fear walking through the countryside. I want people to respect each other and not steal from one another.
I don't know how this child saw my aura, she just saw me for a few seconds. I hope nothing bad happens to her being here all alone.

Sponsored Links:

Options Closed Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
> TOPIC: Yibijura the Duke

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2019
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

ROK II

Current Leaders

Krusten

Krusten (15)
Wizard

Merlin (13)
Hunter

Thorin (12)
Telly

Kestrel (9)
Stacia

Sapphire (9)
Ammon

Nephi (6)

Aspiring Leaders

Uncleshotgun / Killian (6)
Adventure / Hayden (6)
Symphony / Melodee (4)
Fantasy / Lileth (3)
Warlock / Runic (3)
Livdera / Auma (3)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.

World Issues

USA vs North Korea:
North Korea Nuclear Weapons
versus USA This country is no Iraq. What is the USA going to do? What will be the outcome? By Odessa 30th Jun, 2019 - 11:55am
China vs USA:
USA versus China versus Chinese versus Americans The role of its Army, Politics, and Status in the World. By Workman 16th May, 2019 - 12:49am
Do You Know What To Do In A Nuclear Attack?:
Top  Do Know In Nuclear Attack By Xxbellaxx 13th Feb, 2019 - 7:57am
USA vs Syria:
versus U.S.A. Is Syria the next Iraq? By News 2nd Feb, 2019 - 6:26pm
North Korea vs South Korea:
versus North Korea Vs. South Korea By News 5th Jan, 2019 - 12:10pm
USA vs Germany:
Germany versus U.S.A. By News 11th Jul, 2018 - 8:00pm
China Navy:
Chinese Aircraft Carrier
China Navy Beware the new Naval power, they are planning to come on stream with big naval might to match their ground forces. Chinese Aircraft Carrier - Chinese Navy By News 27th Jun, 2018 - 11:14am
Russia vs. Syria:
Syria vs Russia By Opinion 17th Apr, 2018 - 9:54am
North Korea Military:
Discuss  North Korea Military This Thread is about the North Korean Military itself - the kind of army, navy, and air force they have. By Wizard 15th Jan, 2018 - 9:36am
Japan vs North Korea:
North Korea versus Japan versus War With Japan By Swell 17th Oct, 2017 - 4:17pm
China Military:
China Military Technology Preparing For China. China is growing their military. China Military Technology - can it keep up with the US? By Abnninja 5th Mar, 2017 - 5:25pm