Closed
ROK II RPG Character 710 Medieval Text Adventure
17th Nov, 2018 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Roger the Hunter

I am Roger, the hunter. I grew up in the woods, hunting game to help supplement what my mother was able to raise in her garden and trade for from the neighbors. This is a work that requires one to be both observant and patient, and while it was not always easy, the chance to go without a meal due to a mistake is an excellent motivator.

Sponsored Links:
18th Nov, 2018 - 3:00am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Hunter Roger

Advisor Description

Dryssa the Aristocrat is to be my advisor. She is aware of my quest and has been following my growth. It is comforting to know that I have someone so respectable looking out for my interests, almost as if she were my own personal angel. Her aid will be necessary if I am ever to scale above a small party.

18th Nov, 2018 - 10:21am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Roger the Hunter Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Reflections on your mother

My mother was very kind, but sickly. I was often left in the care of a nurse. I grew up distant from her, having to rely heavily on my own abilities and decisions. She gave advice and assistance when she could, but was rarely available due to her illnesses.

19th Nov, 2018 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Hunter Roger

Most beautiful lady of Roger

I saw an enchanting woman today. Her carefree laughter floated through the air as she responded to some silly joke. Her dark brown curls danced as she threw her head back in the act. I was entranced, spellbound. I could not move, only watch as her lithe body danced its way about the market. Could she be a simple woman? No, she must be some sort of fairie in as she is like no woman I have ever seen before. I felt drawn to her, as a moth to a flame, unable to resist the pull. I desired to see more, to drink in her features, but was unable to break free of the crowd. Until, as suddenly as she has appeared, she was gone.

19th Nov, 2018 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Hunter Roger

I, Roger, have gained enough experience that I am considered to be Level 1 among my fellow men.

19th Nov, 2018 - 2:21pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Roger the Hunter

Reflections on your father

Reflections on your father

My father was a very stern and exacting man, as often happens with one required to lead others. His military background influenced much of his approach to raising me. I recall a strict and rigorous training regimen and an expectation that his demands be obeyed without question. While my father could be loving, this was limited to the times that he could finally leave all responsibility behind and focus on family.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Nov, 2018 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Roger Hunter

The Beauty of Lady Fluke

The Lady Fluke is fit for a duke,
For her petite nose is worthy of prose,
Skin gleams as fresh cream,
And eyes are the color of fair skies.

Her lips are as fine as Burgundy wine,
Those whod drink must stop and think,
Lest a few sips of those precious lips,
Stir Lady Fluke to fury.

19th Nov, 2018 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Thundersen
(+)

Roger Hunter Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post

Let it be known that I, Roger, have attained Level 2 and as such have grown in both ability and endurance.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Roger the Hunter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,