Arif Introduction

Arif Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th Nov, 2018 - 5:50pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2018 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Arif Introduction
A Friend

Arif Introduction

Hi. Arif here. Nice to meet you who had gone out of your way to read this intro. I'm 20, a college student, studying Mechanical Engineering, though I have more love for literacy. And a male. About the "Looking for Love" part in the "Reason for Joining", don't take it seriously. My reason for creating this account was actually mostly just to play RoK, though I just know I had to pick "Looking for Love" as soon as I see that option is available. Though, it'd be nice if I do find love here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Nov, 2018 - 5:50pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Arif

Welcome to the ROK II Text Adventure

Ready for in-depth role-play? This is the best role-playing Text Adventure ever. To begin thy quest seeketh this place: ROK II Role-playing Game Start and learn the rules of play. If thou art lost or have a question about some feature of this most honorable place then thou mayest ask here, thy Introduction.

> TOPIC: Arif Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,