Lack Of Sleep Can Make You Angrier

Lack Sleep Angrier - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 20th Apr, 2020 - 2:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 29th Nov, 2018 - 4:03pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lack of sleep intensifies anger, impairs adaptation to frustrating circumstances. Losing just a couple hours of sleep at night makes you angrier, especially in frustrating situations, according to new research. While the results may seem intuitive, the study is one of the first to provide evidence that sleep loss causes anger. The research also provides new insight on our ability to adjust to irritating conditions when tired. Source 4j.

Sponsored Links:
29th Nov, 2018 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Angrier Make Sleep Lack

I think we all know this but use the word "Grumpy" instead of "Angry". I don't anyone who looses significant amounts of sleep and is happier during the day.

Post Date: 29th Nov, 2018 - 5:32pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Lack Of Sleep Can Make You Angrier Health & Special Psychology

I am not always grumpy when I get little sleep actually I am usually in pain and am more prone to anger than grumpy. I do enjoy sleep when I do get it.

Post Date: 2nd Dec, 2018 - 11:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Angrier Make Sleep Lack

I’m with Politica.

With a three year old and a new baby due in January I suspect I might be on the grumpy side for the first six months or so of 2019!

16th May, 2019 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Angrier Make Sleep Lack

Lack of sleep can really make you moody and hamper good judgement. Its so important to get a full nights rest so you get up feeling good and ready to start the day on a good note.

8th Dec, 2019 - 11:01pm / Post ID: #

I have this problem all the time. If I don't sleep right or only get a couple hours, I'm constantly getting angry at every little thing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Dec, 2019 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Lack Sleep Make Angrier

Well I haven't so much seen anger, but personally I have seen myself get more easily frustrated and unable to setbacks or unexpected breaks in my routine when I haven't slept so well. Where setbacks or bad things that happen during the day bother me more.

20th Apr, 2020 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Lack Sleep Make Angrier Psychology Special & Health

I agree with this so much. I have horrible insomnia if I don't take my medications, meaning I never go into the deep sleep I need to rest, so I don't feel rested at all. Physically, I have flu-like symptoms, and mentally I am easily irritated and don't have as much control on lashing out. As in I get 'snappy' when I'm tired.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Lack Of Sleep Can Make You Angrier

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,