Azarick the Wanderer - Page 4 of 7

T'was the first time I encountered - Page 4 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 27th Dec, 2018 - 2:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 722 Medieval Text Adventure
23rd Dec, 2018 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Azarick the Wanderer - Page 4

Renting a room at the Tavern

It didn't take long before I have gotten my first abode. In the time it took before my purchase of my own parcel of land and humble home, I have rented a room at the Tavern every night. It was rented at a decent price too, I mean, 1 gold for a decent night's sleep, not much can be argued there. Yes, the Tavern's room-renting service is indeed the best in the town, or any town for that matter, granted of course that they charge the same price. I'm currently renting a room at Llafair's very own Tavern, and though the Town's was notably better, this one isn't half-bad either.

Sponsored Links:
23rd Dec, 2018 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Wanderer Azarick

Message to Advisor

Greetings Sir Behepheles! It has been quite a while since we last spoke. Do not be worried, however, I am doing fine, and have not run into trouble, well, yet. There were various reasons as to why I haven't given you an update regarding my situation. One of which, is that I am currently not in my abode but rather am renting a room at Llafair's Tavern, where I've been holing up these last few days, as I study the Magick arts. The reason of me staying here is due to the fact that I have found a job in this very Tavern that gives the most amount of gold in the least amount of time. Since learning Magick is such an expensive venture, I had no choice but to stay in this location.
I will be going back to the Town tomorrow to settle some things, but I will be returning back to Llafair right after. I hope we can meet by then, and if by any chance you have spare gold to help in my Magick learnings, that would be so nice, and if you don't, that's just fine as well.

25th Dec, 2018 - 3:09pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Azarick the Wanderer Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Now that I have attained Level 4 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Azarick than otherwise might have been known.

25th Dec, 2018 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Page 4 Wanderer Azarick

Favorite Skill training

When it comes to skill training, I have no favorites. If I think that the skill will be useful in the future, I shall do my best to obtain it. Nothing more, nothing less. If the skill offers little benefit at the present, I will not give leaning such a skill the time of day, unless such an event presents itself where such a skill will be needed. Right now, I am currently in the middle of improving my prowess in the Magick skill, and soon I will also be able to master it.

25th Dec, 2018 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Wanderer Azarick

Message to Advisor

Good day Sir Behepheles. I trust that you too are in good spirits. I have gained a level recently, and am currently at level 4. Though I still have much more to go before I could catch up to you, I think I've become a bit better than I used to. I see a long way still before I could tell myself that I am ready for a bigger challenges so for now, I shall hone for myself a few more useful skills.

26th Dec, 2018 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Azarick the Wanderer

Speaking To The Horse

"This noble steed has aged, he has had his best years in your stables, but his body cannot bear the grunt of travelling any longer. He wishes for a lighter job, and something to soothe muscle pains."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Dec, 2018 - 1:43pm / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Azarick Wanderer - Page 4

If gold were plentiful I would

Oh the skills I would be able to learn if only I had the gold. Think about it, there are so many skills to gather from various people and the chances of me learning most of those increase when my gold becomes plentiful. Alas, it is but a dream, for now, at least. I have only just finished my study of the Magick skill, it cost me a great deal of time, effort, and, of course, gold, but the doors I could open now might make this worth it. Other than skill gathering, I have little use of the gold apart from the basic necessities. I could buy a better abode, but well, I'm content at where I am right now.

27th Dec, 2018 - 2:14am / Post ID: #
ROK II
Me
Chainedapart
(+)

Azarick Wanderer Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 4

T'was the first time I encountered a Bully. I live to tell about it because I won that battle.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Azarick the Wanderer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,