Cador the Emissary - Page 3 of 4

Message to Advisor My Dearest Alexandra, I - Page 3 - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 9th Dec, 2018 - 2:17am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
ROK II RPG Character 725 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2018 - 12:45pm / Post ID: #

Cador the Emissary
A Friend

Cador the Emissary - Page 3

No one shall lay low Cador the Emissary. This be a reality of tears, for who knew that it would take mine 3rd resuscitation to be wonder-struck.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2018 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

Cador the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Cador

The Resurrection of Cador the Emissary. Mine disappointments hath doomed me for the 4th time all because of my overwhelmed past in this quest. I need to changeth mine pursuit.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2018 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

Cador the Emissary
A Friend

Cador the Emissary Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Now that I have attained Level 4 among my people, ye shall see a more powerful Cador than otherwise might have been known.

Post Date: 7th Dec, 2018 - 11:27pm / Post ID: #

Cador the Emissary
A Friend

Page 3 Emissary Cador

Message to Advisor

My Dearest Alexandra,

How are you? Well and in good spirits I hope.

As alluded to in my last missive I've signed up for the Llafair patrol and I'm pleased to report that I have recently returned to the Llafair tavern after retinring from my fifth sortie. There were times that I didn't don't think I was going to make it through but here I am. Alive, well and somewhat wiser than I was when I first set out.

I see now why the patrol is regarded as both an institution and also as a rite of passage for any aspiring adventurer. It's a place where you test your mettle against perils both natural and man made. Wading through mud, pressing on through driving rain and putting one foot in front of another are all part of the process - and that's before you get jumped by marauders or Dark Elves (Some of wish are freakishly hard to take down!).

Anyway, I'll end here. I plan on heading back to Town soon to up skilling and invest in some better equipment for now I must sleep.

I'll message again very soon.

Your friend,

Cador.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2018 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Cador the Emissary
A Friend

Emissary Cador

Wish I could change this about myself

Truthfully not a great deal for what I am is what makes Cador who he is.

I think sometimes I can come across as a little bolshy but this is only because I don't like following the herd and don't mind telling the herd this.

That said I'm polishing my people skills daily and so, slowly but surely, instead of being seen as bolshy I'm coming across as a individual possessing a strong sense of self determination as well as plenty of character.

So I guess to answer the question, I'm already working on the thing that I'd like to change about myself.

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2018 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

Cador the Emissary
A Friend

Cador the Emissary

I want to be a Ruler of Kings

I don't.

Whilst others may be content with this relatively clear cut objective I have an aim which is far greater.

The race to rule is a rat race so I guess that makes whoever wins to be the fastest rat.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2018 - 2:05am / Post ID: #

Cador the Emissary
A Friend

Cador Emissary - Page 3

No one shall lay low Cador the Emissary. Be it known to all that Cador the Emissary hath returned in the 5th resurrection.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2018 - 2:17am / Post ID: #

Cador the Emissary
A Friend

Cador Emissary Text RPG MMORPG & Play Post - Page 3

Message to Advisor

My Dearest Alexandra,

I hope this message finds you well.

Not a great deal to report from my side.

After a particularly tough patrol I'm back in Town resting up and taking the opportunity to up skill.

I don't have as much gold as I would like to achieve all my aims but, we don't live in an ideal world.

I hope to speak with you in person soon.

Your friend,
Cador.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Cador the Emissary

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,