The Daily Stormer

The Daily Stormer - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 8th Dec, 2018 - 12:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Nazi Neo nazi site kicked off GoDaddy hosting
Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Daily Stormer

GoDaddy kicks out neo-Nazi website 'The Daily Stormer'. Move comes after the site published an article about Charlottesville victim Heather Heyer using sexist and obscene language that violated terms of service. Source 9c.

Sponsored Links:
14th Aug, 2017 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Stormer Daily The

Its great that they took the initiative to do it so quickly! FB and Twitter could probably learn how to do this from Godaddy and stop hosting hate groups.

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2017 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

The Daily Stormer
A Friend

The Daily Stormer Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Trans,

I hate hate groups, I absolutely despise them and they exist on both sides of the political spectrum. But here's the thing, we have freedom of speech in this country. It's one of the rights I spent over two decades of my life defending. So, who is to say what is hate? Do only hate groups on the right count? How about the hate spewed by organizations like PETA? While in this country these groups have the right to post their stupidity and we have the right to not look at it. Now, if their hate causes death, and we can prove the link in court, then they should be prosecuted.

We are spending too much time trying to cleanse our discourse. You can't say that because it hurts my feelings. And you can't say this because it hurts mine. Eventually we won't be able to say anything. And micro aggression… what the heck is that. When I was a kid I got my ass kicked weekly because I was Greek and Italian and I had a funny sounding last name. There wasn't any micro aggression there. And it made me a better man, a tougher man, a man who stands up for the weak and defenseless.

I also learned to debate things I didn't agree with. To do that, you have to hear things you don't agree with. And some things you don't agree with aren't evil, they are just different and sometimes we need to find common ground. We are losing that ability because all we want to do is either silence or not even listen to those we with which we disagree.

17th Aug, 2017 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

Stormer Daily The

Twitter and others have already given them the exit door as well by taking down their content but of course we know who helps them stay online: China and Russia.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2017 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

The Daily Stormer
A Friend

Stormer Daily The

This is saddening to see. Free speech is going away and soon we will be prosecuted for a belief because people dislike what you stand for or say. Yeah right now they are starting with "Hate" groups but who are the judges and how do they decide what is "Hate" or not? Where will this end? We do not have the prison space for what would be "Political" prisoners if you arrest those that think different than you. What a sad sad week for freedoms and what America once stood for.

Post Date: 17th Aug, 2017 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

The Daily Stormer
A Friend

The Daily Stormer

This is a very slippery slope we are going down and like KN says, who is the arbiter? One day we're going to wake up and it'll be like Orwell's novel 1984, being told what to think and what to say.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Sep, 2017 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Daily Stormer

Daily Stormer neo-Nazi website owner once registered to vote at fake address. The owner of a neo-Nazi website that attacked a Charlottesville victim once registered to vote at a fake Ohio address. Source 2w.

8th Dec, 2018 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

The Daily Stormer Computer Issues & Video Gaming

All these things only add to the hate and anguish that others experience because of archaic thinking. We need more people to deny this kind of public rhetoric.

> TOPIC: The Daily Stormer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,