The Llafair Armory

The Llafair Armory - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 25th Dec, 2018 - 8:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Text RPG ROK II Llafair Armory - Out of Character Discussion
The Llafair Armory Related Information to The Llafair Armory
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2016 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

The Llafair Armory

The Llafair Armory

This Thread is about The Llafair Armory, an establishment located in Llafair within the Medieval Fantasy world of Ruler of Kings II. Discussion here is Out of Character where Players can feel free to converse about any happening or dealings they had at The Llafair Armory.

Note: Keep in mind that one Player's encounter at The Llafair Armory may be different from another Player's experience because of choices and in game dynamics.

Sponsored Links:
25th Sep, 2016 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Armory Llafair The

The armory here is exceptional and so is its prices. I guess if its the difference between dying or not its really worth it.

19th Dec, 2018 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

The Llafair Armory Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

Expensive but worth the extra protection. This place is a must visit must have the armor before going on to other things… dark things *wink*.

24th Dec, 2018 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Armory Llafair The

I'm surprised better shields aren't sold here. Save for what's available in the Town there aren't any places, that I know, that gives you an upgraded shield.

25th Dec, 2018 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Armory Llafair The

I thought I was the only one that saw no shield was offered or that I missed it being available somewhere else.

> TOPIC: The Llafair Armory

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,