Kenpachi the Demon

Kenpachi Demon - Text RPG, MMORPG, Play By Post - Posted: 30th Dec, 2018 - 4:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
ROK II RPG Character 741 Medieval Text Adventure
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2018 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Kenpachi the Demon
A Friend

Kenpachi the Demon

I Kenpachi am known far and wide as the demon because of my appearance as well as my feats. I am 7 foot tall with black hair, jet black eyes, and a pail ash grey skin tone. I am a fighter/cleric that has fought in countless number of battles and no matter how many times the opponent tries to strike me down they can not. The only two thing that interest me are battling with strong opponents and power. I intend to take over the realm by crushing everyone or thing that gets in my way, and help out toughs who side with me. From hear on out failure is not and option on my quest to rule the realm an unify all the kingdoms.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2018 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Kenpachi the Demon
A Friend

Demon Kenpachi

Advisor Description

I met Ablesworth in town at the at the church during confession. It was a weird first time meeting him. It felt like I could trust him from the moment I met him. To me he is the only person that I have left in this world that I can trust other then myself. He sees the world as I and wants to change it to for the better even if it means a darker means.

Post Date: 30th Dec, 2018 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

Kenpachi the Demon
A Friend

Kenpachi the Demon Post Play & MMORPG RPG Text

I have defeated a Bat Swarm. Let all know that it be by the mighty hands of Kenpachi the Demon.

> TOPIC: Kenpachi the Demon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,